Time to say goodbye

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Skull Leader
Villager

Postby Skull Leader » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:46 pm

If he's confident enough (and given permission) to log online every day I'd say he's gonna be just fine.
"Looks like it's up to the Skulls."
"..this world the butterflies are showing me, is it a dream? Or is their world the real one and the world where I was the dream?"

Sami
Villager

Postby Sami » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:44 am

Bring me back a present!

I think it's so sweet the way everybody is so concerned for your safety M.M.
^_~

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:04 pm

Hee hee...I'd end up being worried about anyone here. You notice I also asked about the hurricane!

Skull Leader
Villager

Postby Skull Leader » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:13 am

I have... cancer. Give me money.

"..this world the butterflies are showing me, is it a dream? Or is their world the real one and the world where I was the dream?"

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:29 am

Sami wrote:Bring me back a present!

I think it's so sweet the way everybody is so concerned for your safety M.M.

hmmm well what do you want.....
stupid is as stupid does

Skull Leader
Villager

Postby Skull Leader » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:47 pm

Sand. Lots of it.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:54 pm

well we have plenty of that here.....way tooooo much. But to be honest....i don't think we are suppose to send sand.
stupid is as stupid does

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:41 pm

lol, oh come on! I'd feel so special! o can picture it!

*manaelf goes to school with authentic, iraqi(sp?) bloodstained sand. All her friends and teachers stare at the weird plastic bag full of well...sand. They think that even for me it's a bit weird. I come in saying, "my friend sent me sand from iraq! Now I'm special!* Can't you just picture me doing something dumb like that? lol

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:30 pm

yes.....i could see that
stupid is as stupid does

Skull Leader
Villager

Postby Skull Leader » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:34 am

Send me some casings, those things are cool.

...And the blood of my enemies....

Also: A pet rock.

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:41 pm

I wanna pet rock! *grins*

Sami
Villager

Postby Sami » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:33 am

I can't stand sand! It's so crappy!

A pet rock eh? You could name him Herbie, he'd be the cleanest and most quiet pet alive.
^_~

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:02 pm

No! Not Herbie, or, yeah, maybe herbie....hmmm

herbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbie
herbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbie
herbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbie
(copy and paste tool rox! :P)

Sami
Villager

Postby Sami » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:07 pm

LOL, Someone had free time on their hands, why don't you get Herbie's name engraved into a gold collar to keep around his neck.
^_~

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:37 am

lufiamanaelf wrote:No! Not Herbie, or, yeah, maybe herbie....hmmm

herbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbieherbie
(copy and paste tool rox! :P)

Well, it looks like you're not going to forget that name very fast! lol

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”