Rett's life chapter 11: Rett gets arrested

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Skull Leader
Villager

Rett's life chapter 11: Rett gets arrested

Postby Skull Leader » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:48 am

Two good friends of mine, one who used to go to Lufia.net and was one of very few actual people to be banned, and I went to pick up a pizza and soda. This is around 6 PM, and we were outside when my mother, MOTHER told us to get the pizza, and we were playing with our Airsoft (BB) guns. Being the good citizens we are, we go get the pizza. Being the teenagers we are, we shoot oncoming cars and parked cars with BBs. Why. I don't know. It makes a cool sound.

So as I'm pulling into the lot and have my hand on the gear shift, they tell me to gun it, and I do, after we leave the lot they said they shot a woman leaving a chinese resturaunt. I called them dumbasses. We went back to apologize but she was gone. Got the pizza and went to another store to get soda. As we're coming home we're eating pizza and not shooting anyone, the lights come on and I pull over, except the cop does as well. I am now sexual intercourse.

Cop tells us to put our hands on the dash, doesn't give a flying sexual intercourse about my license which I pulled out knowing I'd need it. We tell him we were shooting BB guns. One cop starts saying "YOU THINK THIS IS sexual intercourse' FUNNY" to my friend, and goes so far as to cuff him and THEN put his keys around his neck and say "you look pretty." What a douchebag. And as I'm on the hood in cuffs, I can't help but notice the blinding pain of a headlight on my sexual intercourse thigh. Dumb sexual intercourse asses.

At the station they take our brown stuff, and EVERYTHING we had they either accused us of using it for something weird, or just plain out made fun of it. Butane lighter: "Been smokin' crack?" Gameboy: "What the hell is this, a bomb?" Lip balm: "Crackpipe?" Dogtags: "Phony dogtags haha." Marines key holder: "You SURE you're not a marine, got dogtags and a key holder." These cops are sexual intercourse BORED.

An hour and a half later my brother comes (actually he'd been there for hours) and the bail officer comes. I pay for and sign for bail and I go to court this (11/15) monday.

November sucks.
"Looks like it's up to the Skulls."
"..this world the butterflies are showing me, is it a dream? Or is their world the real one and the world where I was the dream?"

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:03 pm

That sucks. :( Good luck at court though. :(

BTW - it looks like the word censors kicked in... I think you guys can guess what "sexual intercourse" and "brown stuff" is replacing! ;)

Skull Leader
Villager

Postby Skull Leader » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:16 am

Sexual Intercouse you in your brown stuff maker.
"Looks like it's up to the Skulls."

"..this world the butterflies are showing me, is it a dream? Or is their world the real one and the world where I was the dream?"

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:04 pm

LOL! :D

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”