Why is this forum DEAD?!

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Harsh words, but true, I'm afraid... The painful truth.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 pm

It kinda feels like Lufia RoL wants to be Lufia II but... um... it's not Lufia II.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am

I am sorry, but I speak from my heart and swear the truth of my observations. The saddest moment, the truth hurts right now.

I think Ruins of Lore should've been like my spin off idea.

However, it wasn't up to me now wasn't it?

Well, you see what happened is the reason why The Legend Returns pulled through is because after Lufia II, there was a high demand for another sequel. Even if Nihon-Flex went bankrupt Taito and NATSUME gave the game a second chance.

TLR had potential; kind of like how Sonic's hasn't been in the best shape recently but Sonic Team is picking themselves up and trying again. What I don't get is why the hell did Neverland give up the license to another company no one has heard of? I understand the risk and it was too much. The game failed and now the fan base of Lufia is just DEAD.

I'm not giving up hope but the cost of revival is EXTREME. Even if Neverland and NATSUME takes back the license are they committed to making another Lufia/Estopolis game? If they are then will they release it world wide or not? How good will the game be compared to its ancestors? How do we know that the game is in production if one exists? You can't just call them up and ask them anymore now can you?

You have to wait for them to release the information either from a news source like IGN, Kotaku, Nintendo Power, or at a convention like e3, Tokyo Game Show, and PAX. Speaking of those conventions I have not heard of Neverland/Taito/Natsume products yet from e3, but I can tell you that the franchise will not be hitting US shores because Estopolis Biography is a mobile cell phone game exclusive in Japan.

[EDIT: Rune Factory 2 is coming out to US shores on the DS according to PAX.]
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”