LW Shop

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:40 pm

Sheik wrote:Well, everyone wants it so Chris might add it, but now it looks like everyone is gonna be arguing over it. We might end up in a Flame war over a fake bow and arrow that belongs to a person who doesn't exist.

How about a flamming bow and arrows?
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:58 pm

I'll add them to my shop soon when I get a new internet connection for my own pc. I'll sell every weapon you could think of (I own everything exept a dual blade - Check my inventory out!)
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:25 pm

Phil wrote:I'll add them to my shop soon when I get a new internet connection for my own pc. I'll sell every weapon you could think of (I own everything exept a dual blade - Check my inventory out!)

Ok sweet! (Maybe I should buy everything else as well, to much money for me :cry: )
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”