I need some help on things

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DragonsWrath
Red Jelly

I need some help on things

Postby DragonsWrath » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:57 pm

Hey, I just need some information on a few things here..

First of all, what are the governors? Also, is there a place that tells me what the shops are for? What do you need weapons, books, and items for? I know they are for rpgs but like, what do you do with them? Also, what is the lottery for? I'm sorry if these have been asked before and if they are on the forums somewhere.. But I haven't found the answers anywhere. Can someone help me with this?
OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE DARKNESS

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:14 pm

Well here is the best answer I can give you :-

Lottery : You can win money if you buy a ticket for 100 pounds and you can definitely win 5100 or more gold

Shops : Here you can buy items for the rpg that chris will install soon but has not yet got round to it. All I know is that the items will work.

O yeah - I own the weapons shop and I make the weapons so buy them and be ready equipped for the big rpg! They are superb weapons!
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:14 pm

1) The governors are the main members of the forum, that decide upon new moderators, new boards, etc. etc.

2) The shops are just an extra that can be used in the RPG. Just a bit of fun. You don't have to buy them if you don't want to.

3) You earn virtual money as you make posts. You can put this money in the bank and build up interest... or buy a lottery ticket in the hope of winning more money!

Hope that helps. (PS - the RPG isn't truly started just yet, as the full RPG mod isn't 100% installed)

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:15 pm

Well we can't wait till it is
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:45 am

The RPG mod I will be installing is located here: http://www.shiningforcecentral.com/phpbbmods/

Just incase you want to see what we'll get!

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:33 am

Ok - I'm still wondering how the battle system is gonna work. Is it going to be a proper battle or text based?
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:31 pm

I'm still curious also, I can't wait 'til it's done ^_^
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:49 pm

I'll try and get some work done this weekend. Make sure you keep bugging me to do it!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:53 pm

Chris wrote:I'll try and get some work done this weekend. Make sure you keep bugging me to do it!

ok...

PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT, PLEASE DO IT.

buggin ya enough ^_~ ;p

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:33 pm

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT! I hope this remineds you!!!
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:11 pm

Phil wrote:DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT!DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT!DO IT! I hope this remineds you!!!

:shock: Yikes, you really want to make sure your borther's going to do it... well... you could always annoy him in real life :roll:

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:12 pm

I will. He says he'll do it this weekend - won't you chris!!
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”