Official Bugs and Features Thread

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:21 pm

Sweet ^_^

Though the forums looks kind of naked now :? ( Guess I'll just have to get use to it ^_^;; )
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Tucker the Monster Hunter
Red Jelly

Buggle!

Postby Tucker the Monster Hunter » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:56 am

:arrow: Not sure if this has been said but I bought a steel plate at the shield shop place, it says usable by all classes, I'm a swordsman, the short knife thing said for blah, blah, blah, blah and swordsman, but it wont let me use any of it! Why is it doing this? I've already wasted 250g because of it!

EDIT: OHHHHH It requires lvl 2 as well! Sorry!

NEW EDIT: It's kinda retarded that I'm lvl 1, fighting monsters that I do 1 dmg to and they do 4 to me, I'm kinda tired of it, can you change it so that lvl 1s fight weaker monsters? The game is pretty much based on luck, and what if I'm out of gold and I die? I can't be revived! So what do I do? Make a new account?

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Re: Buggle!

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:24 am

Tucker the Monster Hunter wrote::arrow: Not sure if this has been said but I bought a steel plate at the shield shop place, it says usable by all classes, I'm a swordsman, the short knife thing said for blah, blah, blah, blah and swordsman, but it wont let me use any of it! Why is it doing this? I've already wasted 250g because of it!

NEW EDIT: It's kinda retarded that I'm lvl 1, fighting monsters that I do 1 dmg to and they do 4 to me, I'm kinda tired of it, can you change it so that lvl 1s fight weaker monsters? The game is pretty much based on luck, and what if I'm out of gold and I die? I can't be revived! So what do I do? Make a new account?

You also gain exp and gold from posting. It's like that because it encourages posting on the forums. I know... I already brought that up a long time ago when the RPG just came out on this board.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:23 pm

Tucker the Monster Hunter wrote::arrow: Not sure if this has been said but I bought a steel plate at the shield shop place, it says usable by all classes, I'm a swordsman, the short knife thing said for blah, blah, blah, blah and swordsman, but it wont let me use any of it! Why is it doing this? I've already wasted 250g because of it!

yeah thats the reason why i quit...it doesn't get better at higher lvls either....your pulling 1 damage while the opponent is doing like 14
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:36 pm

Have you tried using spells? :D

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:32 pm

Chris, I just faced a monster called "Gizmo", which always inflicts me w/ a status "called delusional mist" or something. Do you have any idea what that status does (maybe attack down?)?

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Alexia wrote:I just faced a monster called "Gizmo"

I firsr fought that thing ages ago O.o

And I know from Shinning Force I think that makes you miss more. (This game looks roughly based off of it.)

So that's my guess.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:40 pm

hmmm there is another bug that has been bothering me.......seems like every time i look at all the posts then go back to the lufia world forum front page.....it shows that icon where there are new replies....but then i click on the ones with the icon and it opens up the sub directory like off topic or something and shows them all read. But then i would go back to the front page again and it will show that there are unread items......i donno its not really a big deal but it does get kinda annoying sometimes when i think there are new posts and there isn't.
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:32 am

majormastermind wrote:hmmm there is another bug that has been bothering me.......seems like every time i look at all the posts then go back to the lufia world forum front page.....it shows that icon where there are new replies....but then i click on the ones with the icon and it opens up the sub directory like off topic or something and shows them all read. But then i would go back to the front page again and it will show that there are unread items......i donno its not really a big deal but it does get kinda annoying sometimes when i think there are new posts and there isn't.

Unfortunately, the only fix for that will completely slow down the index page again. :shock:

There is more information about this here: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~lufia/foru ... ?t=1383466

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:21 am

ahhh gotcha
stupid is as stupid does

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:02 pm

I hate it when the server slows the forums down, even my new forums get slow now and then :(
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:49 pm

Tell me about it. Dynamic 5 has some serious lag issues.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:07 pm

but its still a little faster than forumplanet :)
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:32 pm

Known bug: the forum is frequently producing "Cannot find server" error messages. This has been reported by other hosted sites too - I'm hoping GameSpy will fix this.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:41 am

Known bug: e-mailing through the forum doesn't seem to be working.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”