[SITE] It's official!

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

[SITE] It's official!

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:30 pm

News update from The Ancient Cave:

Finally, after months of waiting, The Ancient Cave is now an affiliate of the best Lufia site on the Internet today: Forfeit Island! This is a great ahcievement for TAC and will hopefully result in a bit more traffic coming through the site from day to day.

Anyways, once again there's a bit of site work that has to be done. I might try to add some information "Estpolis Biography DX", which is a game for cell phones in Japan which is a replica of Lufia II's Ancient Cave. Unfortunately, we have yet to see that technology elsewhere in the world.

On the forum side of things, I'm getting the forum ready to upgrade to IPB 2.0, which should happen about two betas from now. Angel has agreed to re-skin the board once 2.0 hits final.

And yes, there are still plans for the "What is Lufia" page, I just have to get it started. On a side note, Castle Caelin development is also coming along well. I'll be posting another update about that, soon.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:45 pm

Congrats with the affiliation!

Can we see a preview pic of Castle Caelin? I'm getting excited... do you want it to join GameSpy? :P

EDIT:
I read TAC's news comments. Good luck with your GameSpy application when the time comes!

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:30 pm

I'll try to get a preview screeny up soon. Of course, it's probably not gonna look as good as TAC since I don't really have any image expertise, and such. I'm hoping that it will be just about ready within the next couple of weeks.

With the announcement of FE8, though, I'll probably be busy getting as much info as I can on that, too.

lvl99orelseidie
Soldier

Postby lvl99orelseidie » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:13 pm

yup....congrats
if the game doesnt matter, why did they create the score?-vince lombardi

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:50 pm

Good job! Congrats!

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:41 pm

You think you're close to completing what?

(Note: I've read your other posts, and it's enough grounds to say that you're spamming and can result in the banning of your account)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:49 am

Matthew wrote:I think I'm close to completing it.

This board is about The Ancient Cave, one of our hosted sites: http://www.planetnintendo.com/lufia/ancientcave/ -- it's not about the Ancient Cave that you find in the Lufia games.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”