I guess this is the right place to post this.

Share your Lufia fan fiction and artwork in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Re: I guess this is the right place to post this.

Postby teefa85 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

That's a large game collection.

Putting the figures in the block reminds me what I did with my Star Ocean The Second Story PSX version printouts (I went online and printed all 12 character arts). I still have them in a flower pot, more than ten years later...
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm somewhat interested in Star Ocean 2 (the PSP version that is) but on the other side I haven't finished the first one yet and I'm not really a fan of space themes in general (I heard the other games have more of a space theme?) And for now I already have enough games I still need to play...

And that was maybe half of my Lufia stuff in that photo =P But I'd really like to have more space. My box of Frontier Stories is with my Lufia boxes since I did want to have it on display. (but since CIMA is my favourite non-Lufia game, I think it's okay for it to be with my Lufia boxes). Besides that I had to put my copy of Lunar 2 into my display case with my Lufia cartridges. Since there's alot of stuff inside it I thought the safest place was to be actually inside the display case =P I'd also like to be able to display my Rune Factory games, but I don't know where to display all of them together since DS/Wii/PS3 boxes seem to fall down easily.

Other side of my room. And as for what's Jester doing on my Lufia wall, the truth is I was unable to remove him from the wall so I just left him there XD The other CIMA pics are moved however =P

Lufia snes cartridges (+ Lunar 2 and Lufia RoL)
Lufia & The Fortress of Doom cartridge isn't on the photo because it's currently in my snes =P
Also, Lufia RoL isn't usually dispayed in here, since most of the time it's either in my gba sp or in the gameboy player.
It's also where I moved my Lufia dolls (except Maxim, Selan, Guy and Artea). The three people on the right are actually Lufia OC's I made up when I still played with the dolls, the one with red hair and clothes is Uskle who is Maxim's older brother, the two people on his right are Selan's brother and sister and I forgot their names =P Well, I think I wrote them down somewhere but I can't remember them.

my Lufia collection

Where I usually leave my Lufia booklets. It's a pile of various booklets, manuals and strategy guides and some other stuff.

Because of that collection photo, there was more space inside here so I decided to have some fun =P Maxim and Maxim. The actual reason I made that paper Maxim doll on the left was because back then I wanted to have a Maxim plushie but they didn't exist, so I made a doll myself. It's really old, he's the first one of the Lufia dolls I made and he's been with me for as long as I've played Lufia II. So it's not too surprising I made my first Lufia plushie character Maxim =P (that is, not counting Foomy, but he's not human)

It says "Guy en Artea" on the box, in my childhood I used the boxes as Maxim & Selan's and Guy & Artea's houses. Which is why I never threw them away. Also hello mirror =P

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzz. The inside of the boxes.

And this is a Selan plushie (DS version) I started working on. I wanted to make Lufia II Selan to go with the Maxim plushie but I don't see any mint green felt for sale o_0. So I just decided to make DS Selan since I planned on making one eventually. but I still haven't find any color close enough to Lufia II Selan's hair.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Hey look! I went into an alternate timeline where Lufia III wasn't cancelled, and then bought the game!

Maybe I should put a CD inside with that Lufia III demo music =P
The template didn't have the (r) near the Playstation logo. And if Lufia III really came out I don't think the SLUS code thingy would be 123EST =P And maybe I should've put the logo for 2 discs on it?

Other random idea (There isn't that much artwork to work with =P)

Maxim with other clothes, based on his sprite appearances

Also, that collection photo from the previous post is already outdated, since I bought a Spanish and German version of Lufia II recently. (Spanish version is cartridge only, German is complete)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Currently making this Wain =P It's not finished yet.

Don't ask =P I found a cut-out Guy head in my room, so I did random stuff with it.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Guy looks like he's having fun.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 pm

WIP plushies. It's already outdated because the Maxim is already finished by now.

He's able to sit more easily than my other Maxim plushie. This one is smaller and doesn't have removable clothes though.

Randomness: Stucked inside a gacha ball =P

More randomness.
(I got a new displaycase yesterday and there was a hole on the top, so I couldn't resist doing this =P ) But I used the Kid Icarus box for closing off the hole, since it's big enough to cover it and I don't want dust coming through the hole inside the case or something. The hole is probably for a lightbulb but I don't plan on putting one inside.

Currently they look like this, but I'm probably going to change a bit. I think all my Lufia stuff (at least the non-fanmade stuff) is inside now, except a poster (which is way too big to even fit inside =P) a Lufia II cartridge which is in my snes, a Lufia TLR cartridge that's in my gbc, Estpolis DS cartridge that's in my 3DS, and one of the Lufia DS cartridges which is still inside its box because it's sealed =P

Also, you can see the Wain from my previous post in the photo, he's finished now.

-

Image Image
Mirror randomness with Maxim

That kangaroo just asked for it

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I finished my Guy plushie a while ago =)
Fail photo (Maxim fell down =P )

Made this photo for Estpolis I's 19th anniversary. I don't have Lufia I plushies so I just used Maxim and Guy. I didn't make the towel cake, I just bought that somewhere =P

I saw a "do it yourself" kind of keychain where you could put in your own picture, so I bought it to make a Maxim/Selan keychain of it =P

Dekar and Artea are obviously still WIP. Selan herself is already finished, except for her clothes. (I wanted to have her to have removable clothes, so I can make different clothes for her if I want to. Since I thought it might be fun to dress her up a bit. (I can't make dresses and stuff for my other plushies since they're all male. Hmmm... Maybe I should put a dress on Artea for fun when he is finished =P )

https://twitter.com/SinReVi/status/2025 ... to/1/large
I'm too lazy to resize and re-upload this photo on my photobucket account =P But this made me think of Lufia's Amon =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I found a frame for my Estpolis DS advertisement poster, and I just finally finished re-doing my entire "Lufia wall". (since the only place where the frame would fit is that wall)

Before:

After:
(Actually I only printed out Guy's grin face for fun, but in the end he still ended up on the wall =P)

What it looked like in 2005 =P

--

Some photos of an experiment to play lufia DS on a big screen. Too bad the emulator lags =P (I have a video of it in my youtube account)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Maxim, Selan and Guy

Image Image
WIP pictures of Artea

Randomness

Artea's head close up. I gave him his ear ring from the artwork version. Also gave him longer hair on the back to make him look more different from my Maxim and Guy plushies.

Size compared to a 3DS game.

Random Maxim photo

video of current Lufia plushies: http://youtu.be/2VEb0GvnvAg
video of my fanart book: http://youtu.be/R5beLus7r4U

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Fan Works”