SinRevi's Lufia fanart

Share your Lufia fan fiction and artwork in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Re: SinRevi's Lufia fanart

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 am

Initially, I totally interpreted your post the wrong way, thus discovering a new euphemism.
"Hey gurl, I like your chest jewels."
"What's up with Erim's chest jewels? Why are they so teeny-tiny?"

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Guard Daos wrote:Initially, I totally interpreted your post the wrong way, thus discovering a new euphemism.

:lol: Oh dear lord Guard Daos... that wasn't my intention at all!!

(Besides, if you read again, you'll see that I mentioned...

some Duelist wrote:Also, judging by the size of their chest jewels (what are they even called?!) you'd think that Daos and Gades are compensating for something.

...Daos and Gades first :P unless those two have something else to tell us...)

Also Gades with a big ole rock stuck in his chest. Seems kind of fitting. Especially if it's a cracked rock. Sinistral of Destruction and all. Erim's chest jewel kind of looks like it's a mortal wound, very fitting to the Sinistral of Death. Amon... welp, I got nothing. How to make chaos with rock/jewel/... firmly implanted in chest? How?
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Guard Daos wrote:Initially, I totally interpreted your post the wrong way, thus discovering a new euphemism.

Gades: Hey gurl, I like your chest jewels.
Erim: *kicks Gades in his jewel*
Gades: Oof! Not THERE! *dies*

Shade-Duelist wrote:..I like it! (Also, judging by the size of their chest jewels (what are they even called?!) you'd think that Daos and Gades are compensating for something. Erim is the most powerful of all the Sinistrals and yet... teeny-tiny chest jewel...)

They're most likely Energy Cores.

Shade-Duelist wrote: I'm secretly a huge fan of Gades and Amon so it's nice to see this! ^u^

While I was drawing: I don't want to see that creep half naked!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:39 pm

SinReVi wrote:
Shade-Duelist wrote:..I like it! (Also, judging by the size of their chest jewels (what are they even called?!) you'd think that Daos and Gades are compensating for something. Erim is the most powerful of all the Sinistrals and yet... teeny-tiny chest jewel...)

They're most likely Energy Cores.

...But of course, it all makes sense now! ...But what types of Energy Core would they have? Well, Gades probably has a big ole fire-type Energy Core and Amon seems like the type for a lightning Energy Core...

SinReVi wrote:
Shade-Duelist wrote: I'm secretly a huge fan of Gades and Amon so it's nice to see this! ^u^

While I was drawing: I don't want to see that creep half naked!

...Yeah, Gades is ugly. So is Amon, wth Shade?! ...Or did you mean Amon? *secretly has a huge thing for Amon because halberds and golden armor* *was very disappointed seeing Amon in Lufia DS*

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:27 am

Shade-Duelist wrote:...But of course, it all makes sense now! ...But what types of Energy Core would they have?

Hm... Water for Erim since her shrine is underwater, and Wind for Daos because Doom Island is in the air?

Shade-Duelist wrote:Or did you mean Amon?

I meant Amon. Gades looks okay =P Amon and Daos are the real creepy ones.
Since Gades just destroys stuff and is like "Come and challenge me!" but Amon and Daos mostly mess with people/attack via their emotions.

........... now I suddenly remember many years ago there was a topic about handsome or sexy Lufia men on Lufia.net (in response to a women topic) and for whatever reason I replied Daos if I remember correctly. *throws younger me out of the window*

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:31 am

SinReVi wrote:
Shade-Duelist wrote:...But of course, it all makes sense now! ...But what types of Energy Core would they have?

Hm... Water for Erim since her shrine is underwater, and Wind for Daos because Doom Island is in the air?

Accepted :)

SinReVi wrote:
Shade-Duelist wrote:Or did you mean Amon?

I meant Amon. Gades looks okay =P Amon and Daos are the real creepy ones.
Since Gades just destroys stuff and is like "Come and challenge me!" but Amon and Daos mostly mess with people/attack via their emotions.

Amon is definitely creepy. Daos... is in his own league of creepiness.

SinReVi wrote:........... now I suddenly remember many years ago there was a topic about handsome or sexy Lufia men on Lufia.net (in response to a women topic) and for whatever reason I replied Daos if I remember correctly. *throws younger me out of the window*

Meh, not that bad. I always used to have a thing for Guy because of the way he was drawn in the manual, and because 15 year old me was into blonde hair. And Amon because I have this thing for halberds apparently. Dekar was... cool, but not 'wow'. And since I didn't understand German too well, I didn't understand what he was saying half of the time and all the bad flirting just passed me by. He was an amazing character though, which is why I still don't go on Ancient Cave runs without him! And of course, nowadays, I see Dekar as the more handsome of the guys. With Guy a distant second. ...Now that would be an interesting topic to read, though...

Funny fact: in the German version, Artea is female (I also thought that WAY before I ever got to meet him because the manual art depicts Artea as a very feminine figure) so whenever Guy and Artea were arguing, I always thought they were flirting and I thought Artea was very disappointed when Guy told her he has a girlfriend.

(Which also reminds me I'm not happy about Guy partying in Aleyn. BAD GUY! :()

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:51 am

The Sinistrals in swimwear made me remember I did this song in Tomodachi Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwqjeCG ... 4y&index=8

Shade-Duelist wrote:...Now that would be an interesting topic to read, though...

Maybe someone should start a new topic here =P

And your comment made me remember this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1386268
sinrevi in old topic from 2009 wrote:I thought Guy looked better than Dekar in Rise of The Sinistrals (but Dekar looks cooler)

Rise of the Sinistrals
1. Guy
2. Maxim
3. Artea
4. Dekar
5. Lexis

The Lands cursed by the Gods
1. Maxim
2. Dekar
3. Artea
4. Guy
5. Lexis

I'd swap around snes Maxim and Guy now =P Lufia DS is still the same.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 am

SinReVi wrote:The Sinistrals in swimwear made me remember I did this song in Tomodachi Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwqjeCG ... 4y&index=8

:lol: Oh my god, that entire playlist... pure pure gold...

SinReVi wrote:
Shade-Duelist wrote:...Now that would be an interesting topic to read, though...

Maybe someone should start a new topic here =P

And your comment made me remember this: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1386268
sinrevi in old topic from 2009 wrote:I thought Guy looked better than Dekar in Rise of The Sinistrals (but Dekar looks cooler)

Rise of the Sinistrals
1. Guy
2. Maxim
3. Artea
4. Dekar
5. Lexis

The Lands cursed by the Gods
1. Maxim
2. Dekar
3. Artea
4. Guy
5. Lexis

I'd swap around snes Maxim and Guy now =P Lufia DS is still the same.

Well, back in the old days I would've said Guy, Dekar, Maxim, Lexis (no Artea because I first saw him as female :roll: ), and now it's Dekar, Guy, Maxim, Lexis, Artea.

(I put Maxim so low because I'm not really into red hair. It looks better on me :wink: )

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:24 pm

If I were a dude I'd probably dye my hair red once =P

When I was in my early teens (guessing 12-13) I had my mom dye my hair blue, but you could barely see it (only if there was extremely bright lightning)=P
(in hindsight I'm kinda glad you couldn't see it, since blue is an odd haircolor for daily life XD)

And I think that was also the last time I had my hair dyed. Maybe if I ever decided to get a shorter haircut again, which is not anytime soon =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:32 pm

SinReVi quoting SinReVi wrote:If I were a dude I'd probably dye my hair red once =P

When I was in my early teens (guessing 12-13) I had my mom dye my hair blue, but you could barely see it (only if there was extremely bright lightning)=P
(in hindsight I'm kinda glad you couldn't see it, since blue is an odd haircolor for daily life XD)

And I think that was also the last time I had my hair dyed. Maybe if I ever decide to get a shorter haircut again, which is not anytime soon =P

I have the kind of hairstyle that both dudes and dudettes can rock - super curly (it's permed) brownish-red hair with little bits of blonde in between (it's bleached).

I once (age 14-15) wanted to dye my hair black, but since I have super light skin my mom forbade me to have it dyed.

(instead of silly 'Lufia 2 Rise of the Dekars' screenshots I should post silly teen-Duelist or baby-Duelist photos, that'd be funnier for the rest of the world)

My brother often used to say I looked like a female version of Gades. Never saw that as an insult :twisted:

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:54 am

My hair is knee-length when it's down, so I'm not dying that =P

Maxim sketch. I was torn between gray-scale coloring and coloring it with watercolors... So it's just been sitting unfinished on my desk like this.
Actually I started shading his face then thought "naaah" and then erased most of it *doesn't enjoy coloring in grayscales, but likes the end results*

Beach Maxim. It's nowhere near summer now but whatever =P

This looked better before I line arted it...

WIP digitally colored version of that bikini drawing from before.

Lufia DS x Back to the future (Lexis is actually the reason I checked out the Back to the Future movies =P )

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Doing a daily Lufia II/DS drawing in february this year as well!

My favourite so far =P Maxim casting the Dragon spell.

Gorilla Guy

SinReVi wrote:Image
Ice Mist mountain featuring anatomy fail (looks at Dekar) (it came out okay enough I wanted to color it with pencils though)(I want to redo this drawing)

Anyway, this is based on that conversation when you enter Ice Mist Mountain and Dekar offers his coat to Tia, but forgot he sewed it to his shirt.

I remade this drawing. I think this one looks much better than the one from November.

And now some drawings I still need to scan
Most recent drawing. Elaine and a chibi Albert.

Ancient Cave trouble (when it was still unfinished)
I failed at drawing a scary Gold Dragon, so... I gave him this funny face instead =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 am

Great work!
Damn trolling Gold Dragons...

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 pm

Thanks!

Now that February is over I should scan all 30 drawings!

(But reviii February doesn't have 30 days! Why do you have 30 drawings?
That's because this year is a leap year, which means 29 days. I'd rather have an even amount of drawings since that looks better in the binder I use to store the drawings, so... I drew a bonus sketch =P)

Dragon Eggs (this drawing is finished now though)

I like this one, which is a remake of this older drawing from 2001 or 2002. Which is actually a remake itself, because I thought the original came out terrible. And that one was based on a panel of my old fan comic!
(as for context, the Sinistrals were celebrating they were going to leave hell. Erim wasn't originally in that scene in the comic though)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Please open in a new tab for bigger view! =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Fan Works”