help gor making lufia and the fortress of doom fan game

Share your Lufia fan fiction and artwork in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

PuppetBlaster
Red Jelly

help gor making lufia and the fortress of doom fan game

Postby PuppetBlaster » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi Lufia is my favorite game ever and the reason I use rpg maker but I'm running into problems and I mean a lot
Needs battlers of all monsters and gades am on Erin daos and guard daos if possible and also a link to all the music played in the game from beggining to end a title graphic but more rpg maker MV style. Need people yo help with new dialogue npc names item names new stats for weapons armor etc I'm a huge lufia fan and I wanna recreate lufoa and the fortress of doom need face graphic for all NPC even the sinistrals ( I am using RPG MAKER MV ) (I NEED EVERYTHING FORMATTED IN RPG MAKER MV FORMAT ) IS ANYONE WILLING TO HELP ME RECREATE THIS AMAZING RPG GAME ? Also what should I name it since I'm remaking ( trying to remake ) lufia and the fortress of doom

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Re: help gor making lufia and the fortress of doom fan game

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 am

Well, that's a very clear question.

PuppetBlaster
Red Jelly

Postby PuppetBlaster » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Men at help for Ihad to use phone to make this post computer was slow as hell but and ways I need help I'd like to remake lufia and the fortress of doom I also need ( I forgot to mention ) all the NPC who has names NPC formatted in rpg maker MV and all town maps to see what go where like Alekia for instance where the inn gos weapons armor shop etc lol its gonna be hard to format it for MV and idk how to do that stuff

Kiren
Red Jelly

Postby Kiren » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Yo, if you need help with map placements like where towns and castles and others go then check this out:
http://www.vgmaps.com/Atlas/SuperNES/#L

That's where I got my FOD and ROS maps from but I had to make the chipsets myself
oh well I hope this helps

Good Luck
You'll fight us, as one

Return to “Lufia Fan Works”