Golden Sun: Sol's Power

Fan fiction, poetry and any other fan works not related to Lufia go here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Golden Sun: Sol's Power

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:21 pm

Major Spoiler
(I made this fan fic as what happens after Alex reaches the tower)

Alex finally teached the top of the tower where the beams of light from the beacons were going to be. The lights gathered there and combined into what is called the 'Golden Sun'. The Golden Sun had unimaginable power. Alex entered into the light and gained control of the Golden Sun. What he did not realize is that he had forgot an item hidden by the ancient alchemy philosopher Demi. This relic created by Demi would allow anyone to control the Golden Sun's true power for eternity. This artifact was known as the 'Luna Sword'. The Luna Sword was hidden in a location not found anywhere in Weyward. This meant only one thing. There are other places to explore besides Weyward.

Alex had gained temporary control of the Golden Sun which allowed him unlimited psynergy and health. Felix and Issac soon heard word of Alex's evil deed. They had left with Mia and Ivan to begin a journey to defeat the new evil. The fate of Weyward was looking bad. A cloud of dark energy had covered the sky. The sky would only be hit by moonlight because of the clouds. While all of Weyward continued to lose it's inhabitants Felix and the gang gathered their provisions and left to find Alex.

Upon searching all of Weyward the gang ran into a philosopher named Imed.Imed was an old friend of Demi. Luckily Alex had no knowledge of Idem. While listening to Idem the whole team would soon learn of what they need to do.

Idem said, "Once long ago Demi created the Luna Sword after he had studied about the Golden Sun. He eventually perfected the Luna Sword allowing him greater strength. Demi had completed the same goal as Alex. He became stronger and with the Luna Sword could not be defeated. He still lives today, but I don't know where he is. One day though a group of travellers had almost killed Demi but Demi, not wanting to die, cast the Golden Sun away and fused the Luna Sword into his body. He took the shape of some weird creature with a rock-hard body. The only way to retrieve the Luna Sword now would be to kill Demi and tear it out of his body. Mia disgusted at the thought passed out. I can only offer my wisdom and advanced knoledge of Djinn and stones called Solunas. While Djinn grant you great power and strength Solunas aid you by enhancing your skills and abillities.

I have four Solunas left, one for each of you. They will make you stronger permanently but they may only be used once. You may be able to find more on your journey. Most Solunas can be found after you defeat unusually strong enemies. I will see you off on your journey now. You must go before it is too late. They entered a ship and they were off to search for Demi.

Alex very pleased with his new power had gained control of all the money and gold. He soon found out the ill effects of using the Golden Sun without the Luna Sword. He had been ordering his new army which people called 'The Devil's Sentry' when all of the sudden he fell to the ground with pain. He hurt so bad that he thought his heart was going to pop out of his chest. He could not move and became lifeless for the current time. The Devil's Sentry continued to do Alex's evil deeds even though he was too weak to even blink his eye.

Felix's and friends were continuing on, journeying around Weyward and they were seeking out the "rock-hard creature". They had came to a village not charted on any map that was called 'Eternal Village' They had began talking to villagers while Ivan was reading their minds. They had heard many rumors about a rock-hard creature that was currnetly living in a 'building floating in the sky' They heard that this building was located underwater which heavily confused them because it was floating in the sky. Soon they sought out the one the villagers called the 'Sage of Wisdom'. They came upon his house and met him. He had not spoken because he could already sense Ivan reading his mind. He had allowed him to continue. Issac asked why he wasn't talking but the sage remained silent. Suddenly Ivan read his mind and had heard him think that 'Ivan is it, you are reading my mind are you not?' Ivan immediately froze. Ivan had explained to the group about the sages abillity to detect Ivan in his mind. The whole group was shocked and started wondering what else Ivan found inside his mind.

The sage finally began to speak. He had explained that underneath the water was a building that was floating above the seafloor. He had spread a rumor about the sky to puzzle anyone that would try to venture to the underwater palace. He knew that a great danger still lingers inside it. He only told the group because he knew that no matter what, one way or another that they would seek it out. They were shocked when he told them that he once lived there. Felix, Ivan, and Issac were wondering how it was possible to live underwater. Mia proceeded to talk about how it is possible for water adepts that have studied alchemy, water, and breathing could live underwater.

The sage stopped her and told her that she was right but he also had to create an artifact that would allow him to breath under the water. Only people who knew how to use it could live underwater.

I will add more later ^_^
Last edited by Shadow_ on Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:00 am

Nice job, but this kinda disregards the ending to TLA.....three people had the power of the "Golden Sun", and Alex couldn't get up at the end.

Just my opinions as a Golden Sun purist.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:59 am

Maybe I have bad memory or was thinking of something else but should I continue on anyway?

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:28 pm

Hmm....you could take this as a seperate universe type thing from the official ending, or change parts of this story to match the true ending. But I think you should contiune it, IMO.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:50 pm

I added a little bit. I didn't change the story line though.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:10 pm

If I add anymore parts to this it might be like weeks from now so if anyone else wants to take this over just ask me and I will reply.

firestar_Recca_man
Hero of the Lufians

Postby firestar_Recca_man » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:41 am

how long did it take you to type that?
This is one of my frinds website. If you get a chance you should look and try to spread it.
http://balticphotography.com/

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:34 pm

Nice work. :) I'll be sure to post it on the site when I get a Golden Sun section up.

Return to “General Fan Works”