Next-Gen Consoles

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Next-Gen Consoles

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:24 am

Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360... since March 23 all three of the next-gen consoles have been available worldwide. So now is the appropriate time to ask which of them you have invested into, if any!

I went for the Wii and PS3. Love the Wii, don't think I will tire of it for a long long time. Can't really comment on the PS3 as it's still in the post, but I'm really looking forward to it. Also pre-ordered Elder Scrolls Oblivion for the PS3 and am looking forward to seeing that in HD by the end of the month!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:00 pm

We've got Wii and Xbox360 here.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

TheBradshaw
Soldier

Postby TheBradshaw » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:00 am

Wow, what an easy answer: Wii

Do you want to be caught up in a graphic battle that's going it the same direction? OR, do you want to be the trend setter with a motion sensing controller.

Here's the thing, I assume by going on this site that you're a Lufia fan right? Well consiter this. Lufia's development is made by many partners.

Natsume (Publisher)
Taito (Developer/Japanese Publisher)
NeverLand Company (Actual Developer)
SquareEnix (Owner of Taito)
Atlus (US publisher of the "amazing" Lufia: ROL)

First off, keep in mind that SquareEnix doesn't really get involved with any of the Taito structure. So it's like they don't exist.

Natsume, Taito, Neverland Company and Atlus all don't have enough money to make lufia on a Next gen system like the PS3 or the 360. Due to the fact that Lufia is unknown to the general public and it would be rediculous to take the risk to make the next Lufia with such high development cost and such high stakes.

The ONLY chance of Lufia showing it's self on PS3 and 360 is if it's published by Sqaure Enix themselves. AND That's assuming that they don't destroy the series with thier SquareEinx Cliche's such as clones, memories and such. Probability: 0.01%

Anyway, obviously I have a Wii for this reason and many others. One of them is Smash Bros Online.
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

JDWitchdoctor
Villager

Postby JDWitchdoctor » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:45 am

I suppose it'll have to be a Wii.

The Wii has the game franchises I enjoy most, so I'll have to stick with Nintendo.
"Glory is Fleeting, but Obscurity is Forever."

Return to “General Gaming”