What are you playing now?

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ShinGundam
Red Jelly

What are you playing now?

Postby ShinGundam » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 am

I've started my way into YS7, but am not really all that far along. the Battle system is fast and fun. I think I might actually like this more than any other YS , and that's almost SOLELY because of the rolling better than jumping.

So what about you :) ?

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Lufia DS - My 11th playthrough, I'm about to go to Bound Kingdom (if I don't get sidetracked by the Ancient Cave that is...)

Lufia II - Collecting Dragon Balls... uh I mean EGGS so the dragon will grant my wish.

Lunar Silver Star Harmony - Recently got a psp and this is one of the games I bought. I'm supposed to defeat that fake dragonmaster now.

Lunar Legend - Uh... I decided to finish my unfinished savefile that is on my cartridge. I'm near the ending and wanted to at least finish the savefile, because I don't think I can go back to this game after I played SSH which is waaaaaaay better than this gba version.

And I want to play Ys7 too, but I'll have to wait until I get my memory stick, so I can save in Lunar SSH and take the disc out =P
(I got to the first boss and kept losing, when I tried Ys7 out =P)
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm playing Monster Hunter Tri. I spent over 120 hours on it. It's just so damn fun.

I bought Pikmin and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for Wii. I'm probably going to play Donkey Kong again today.

I need to beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii, No More Heroes 2, Mad World, and Pokemon Heart Gold.

Also I need to replay Lufia I & II, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, and playing Luigi through Super Mario Galaxy.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Drake
Red Jelly

Postby Drake » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Lufia 1&2 - strangely, on two different computers, since I've completed Lufia 2 on the first computer and Lufia 2 on the second.

Lufia 2 collecting Dragon Eggs and just found out that the last 3 are all in the back room of the Ancient Cave :(

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Currently playing: Super Mario Galaxy2, Red Steel2, zOMG!

Need to beat: TO MANY GAMES!!

Games own, but haven't played yet: No More Heroes 2, Metroid: Other M

Looking forward to: Lufia DS, Nearly all the games for the 3DS, Donkey Kong Country (Wii), LoZ: Skyward Sword (Wii), and i'm sure many, many more.
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Started with Ys7 for real this time. JUst entered the forest.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Drake
Red Jelly

Postby Drake » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 am

I also finally managed to track down the pirated NES remake of FFVII made by some Chinese company (yes, Final Fantasy 7 in NES!!!) and tried playing that.
Long long long loooong battles...and no Inn in the town. :(

Hoa Dao
Villager

Postby Hoa Dao » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age at the moment. ^^; I don't remember what playthrough this is... I think the fourth one. Maybe Fifth. XD

ReynardFox
Soldier

Postby ReynardFox » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Drake wrote:I also finally managed to track down the pirated NES remake of FFVII made by some Chinese company (yes, Final Fantasy 7 in NES!!!) and tried playing that.
Long long long loooong battles...and no Inn in the town. :(

...What? That just sounds surreal, man. :mrgreen:

Me, I'm still chipping away at my second playthrough of Lufia DS. Other than that, I'm playing through Ogre Battle 64 on the Wii's Virtual Console, and occasionally poking at Sim City Creator DS.

On my "still need to finish" list are the Persona remake on the PSP, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (oh man, it's so unforgiving, I love it), Suikoden III, Suikoden III, Suikoden V, a replay of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, a replay of Lufia and the Fortress of Doom (can you believe it? I never actually finished it!), Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and... uh... let's see. I'm sure there are plenty of others floating around.

I'm a terribly ADD gamer, if that's not obvious yet. :mrgreen:

azions
Red Jelly

Postby azions » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:06 am

SinReVi wrote:Started with Ys7 for real this time. JUst entered the forest.

I also finally managed to track down the pirated NES remake of FFVII made by some Chinese company (yes, Final Fantasy 7 in NES!!!) and tried playing that.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Re: What are you playing now?

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

The guy above me isn't playing Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals.

MysticIris
Red Jelly

Postby MysticIris » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 am

I'm playing Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals for the second time. I'm completely getting sidetracked in the ancient cave. Otherwise, I'm starting Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, which has a really good soundtrack so far. I've also got Metroid: Other M on the Wii, which I'm trying to decide if I like or not. The control scheme is really funky. I also have Donkey Kong Returns to play in the near future, along with Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 am

Lufia DS - currently in the Ancient Cave
Golden Sun Dark Dawn - doing some sidequests post-game. But I'm thinking of starting a new savefile so I can get some stuff (Djinn and 2 entries for the encyclopedia) I missed.
Lufia II - Just got to Narcycus, and another savefile just before defeating Idura the last time.
Lufia I - Just got Jerin in my party
And I feel like playing Chrono Trigger =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

xellos667
Villager

Postby xellos667 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Obviously, I'm playing Lufia games...but other than that, I just finished replaying Mugen Senshi Valis (the PC-Engine CD version, which is the best version) after having downloading it on the Japanese PSN. I also started a game of Alundra, and I don't know why I didnt played this game before because it's really the spiritual successor of Landstalker on the Genesis, which I love.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 pm

I got Breath of Fire III for the psp, so I'm currently playing that =P

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “General Gaming”