Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:00 am

Did anyone buy one of the new Pokemon games? I bought Ruby - it was pretty good. I was just a bit annoyed at how many Pokemon were missing...

Chu Stinger
Forum Moderator

Re: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire

Postby Chu Stinger » Fri Aug 29, 2003 1:23 pm

Chris wrote:Did anyone buy one of the new Pokemon games? I bought Ruby - it was pretty good. I was just a bit annoyed at how many Pokemon were missing...

Oooh! I've played Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire! Heh, how many Pokemon were missing?
- Chu Stinger

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:03 am

Chu Stinger wrote:
Chris wrote:Did anyone buy one of the new Pokemon games? I bought Ruby - it was pretty good. I was just a bit annoyed at how many Pokemon were missing...

Oooh! I've played Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire! Heh, how many Pokemon were missing?
Most of the original pokemon from red and blue, and a lot from gold and silver...

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:40 pm

Actually, they aren't missing. They are in the game code, but you can't catch them.

The person who owns the Pokemon site on PlanetNintendo said that a hack into the code could get you the sprites (the original ones in RS art are on the site).

Nintendo's probally gonna release some way of catching them in Pokemon Collesium or something, since there were 3-D art for one of two of the original in the screenshots.

And Nintendo still hasn't talked about #'s 251 & 252 for RS.....

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:59 am

Maybe they were going to have a quest back into Johto and Kanto in R&S, but had to leave it out due to time problems? Who knows?

Midian
Forum Moderator

I dont got it...dont want it either

Postby Midian » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:18 am

I dont got it, i just get annoying of the 100 new pokemon... they should make a new Red/Blue/Yellow one for Gba with the graphics of R/S

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:57 pm

I think they should rethink how they have created these games... I mean, I'd have loved it if the main character actually fought along side of it, but then again I guess I'm hoping for a copy of the Dragon Warrior Series...

I have Yellow/Crystal versions only.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Return to “General Gaming”