Fable

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Fable

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:14 pm

Anyone know of this game?
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Sea of Chaos

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:27 am

That fairly old graphic adventure for the PC? Yeah, I think I remember it.

User avatar
Naminé
Forum Moderator
Posts: 940
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:27 pm
Contact:

Postby Naminé » Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:48 am

Talking about the XBOX game? If so, it seems very ingenious. Sucks that it's on XBOX, but great looking game.....

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:06 am

Kari wrote:Talking about the XBOX game? If so, it seems very ingenious. Sucks that it's on XBOX, but great looking game.....


I think it might also be on PC o_O but I don't know.

That fairly old graphic adventure for the PC? Yeah, I think I remember it.


No, the one comming out on XBOX shortly.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:



Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.



Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Sea of Chaos

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:39 am

LOL! Okay, I thought you were referring to this one:-

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/fable/review.html

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:51 pm

Lord of Nightmares wrote:LOL! Okay, I thought you were referring to this one:-

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/fable/review.html


:shock:
Fan Fic Character of the hour:



Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.



Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

User avatar
Vortex
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Alberta, Canada , Edson
Contact:

Postby Vortex » Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:20 am

What is fable like? Like the game of course.. what type?
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:19 am

Vortex wrote:What is fable like? Like the game of course.. what type?


I think it's an open ended RPG, you should look it up.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:



Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.



Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

User avatar
Vortex
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Alberta, Canada , Edson
Contact:

Postby Vortex » Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:51 am

Open-ended? what do u mean?
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:20 am

Vortex wrote:Open-ended? what do u mean?



err... open ended wasn't the best thing to say. It's a close ended one really, but with lots of different paths/endings/choices.

Open-ended: Most MMORPGs are like this, there is no ending.

Closed-ended: All singular RPGs are like this, there is a definite ending no matter how many they are, there is still an ending.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:



Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.



Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

User avatar
Vortex
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Alberta, Canada , Edson
Contact:

Postby Vortex » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:09 pm

oh, k

do u mean like a railroad type game... the ending is set like golden sun unlike a game like Simcity 4..
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

User avatar
Phil
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:22 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Postby Phil » Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:49 pm

Anyway this Fable - what console did you say it was for and what type of game is it?
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

User avatar
Sheik
Knight
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:48 pm

Postby Sheik » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:48 pm

Fable is an X-BOX game and it is an RPG.

I myself won't be buying it simply because I don't have an X-BOX and I refuse to support Microsofts gaming systems. That doesn't mean I use a Mac, I hate those things, I just won't buy a Microsoft gaming system. In Fact, I won't buy a Sony system either. I only have a PSone because my bro bought it, and I only have one game becuase I needed it (FF Tactics)
Image

User avatar
Vortex
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:37 am
Location: Alberta, Canada , Edson
Contact:

Postby Vortex » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:20 am

Is it any good? i mean like worth getting..
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

User avatar
Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1783
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:10 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:36 pm

Vortex wrote:Is it any good? i mean like worth getting..


It hasn't come out yet.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:



Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.



Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.


Return to “General Gaming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest