What do you think about saphire and ruby?

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:26 am

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:So I heard. R/B is going to be made as Red Sun and Green Leaf on the GBA. I bought Ruby for some strange reason, and let me just say that it's great. The music is awesome, too.

Yeah, I've played it and beaten it, it's ok... and the Green Leaf version I think is the re-made version of Green.

The original versions were... Green, Red, and Blue and then the special Pickachu one "Yellow." I don't think Green ever made it over here. But still... I think Pokemon needs to take a chapter from Dragon Warrior and let the Trainer's at least be able to fight with their pokemon. Also maybe a version were it's team rocket trying to take over the world or something and you have to stop them with the greatest trainer in the world as secondary... that'd at least freshen the story line A LITTLE BIT.

*Edit* - Oh yeah... just a heads up, Gamecube never completly let go of their Online operations... Probably a smart move if you have something like pokemon stadium on GC for them.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Vortex
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Vortex » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:56 am

I hate pokemon so meh..
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing you keep on talking!!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:17 pm

I was reading this magazine on nintendo and found out the new "Collosuem" game also includes a 3-D RPG with some new nifty abilities... however, it still doesn't change the fact tthat the story is still old :?
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Return to “General Gaming”