.Hack

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:54 am

Nope, it simulates an online RPG game.......WE HAVE A WINNER! lol

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:57 am

mmmmmmmmm.... well I have finished the first one .hack//infection it's about a strange virus that can cause the players to go into coma's and become lost in the computer world while their physcial bodies remain.... frozen if you will... the main character is a young boy whose friend got DATA DRAINED by the virus and he now have the Braclet which I am pretty sure is also called the book of 1000.... not sure why though have to play the next two and finish the entire series which won't be finished in release until this winter when they release QAURINTINE I think I spelled it wrong..... anyway the series by the look actually PLAYS ALONG with game giving more back ground info... "The World" (Name of the game) was created to put this mans daughter into the vurtial world where she could live, but something went wrong and she is now in a coma like Sukasa's body..... as far as everything else goes you would need to have like a one on one talk with someone that knows the game or ask specific quesitons that I migh tbe able to answer and as far as it goes...bro you need to learn more about games you advocate just a piece of advice thought ^__^ Love ya
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:46 am

SPOILER!!!!!!!!O.o heh heh.... I think.....ah well......but yeah, that sums it up!

Return to “General Gaming”