Advent Shadows: Arek's Romance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

User avatar
DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am
Location: Wavespace (where the sinistrals were born)
Contact:

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:55 pm

[OoC: We also need more bad guys like Idura. Here she is!]

Shiva parried the blow with two of her swords and struck back with one. Lana jumped back to avoid damage. Then Shiva lunged at Lana and they clashed again. Shiva and Lana were locked in power struggle. Then Shiva kicked Lana and thrusts her sword into Lana's left shoulder.

"Unlike the others, I have the right to brag..." She laughed.

[OoC: I already spent my GM limit, c'mon Rezic and Shinji! Do something!]
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

User avatar
Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:35 pm

(You did reach your limit, so let's keep out the 'unlocks the cage' part, shall we? How's he supposed to do that anyway? :P
In fact, how about we leave that entire sentence to their owners to decide? It's not like it added to your post. I'd rather avoid unnecessary GM'ing...)

"Ugh!" She grabbed her shoulder. Yeah, four arms really are a pain. Looks like she relies more on strength than speed... but even if I am faster than her, I still need to find away around those extra swords.
She stumbled away from Shiva, glaring at her, still holding her sword at the ready. I'd better think of something... fast.
Image

User avatar
DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am
Location: Wavespace (where the sinistrals were born)
Contact:

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Guard Daos wrote:(You did reach your limit, so let's keep out the 'unlocks the cage' part, shall we? How's he supposed to do that anyway? :P
In fact, how about we leave that entire sentence to their owners to decide? It's not like it added to your post. I'd rather avoid unnecessary GM'ing...)

[OoC: The magic of edit post, what unlocked cage?]

Shiva smirked some more and lifts Lana up to her feet. "What's wrong little one? Was I a little to rough for you?" Lana stood in a daze. "Suit yourself."

Four arms then set down a blade and choke slammed Lana against the wall. She then whispers to her blade, setting it on fire; all of the blades she wields are on fire... "It's time I end this. A shame, you won't survive..."
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

User avatar
Rezic
Knight
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Postby Rezic » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 pm

"Yo Shinji, why not work some of your magic over here. I happen to know where the kitchen is in this joint...What they fed me was crap, but I saw what some of the gaurds were eating, you'd be a happpy man!" Sean sounded like a totally different person, the heat of battle and seeing Shinji started getting his blood pumping. He started to feel the fire in his heart he once knew.
"Hey Lana! Try cutting of one her arms yeah?! Then throw me the sword!" Sean shouted.

User avatar
Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 am
Location: My Own World
Contact:

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:56 pm

(whipping out his sword in a flash) Any food is good enough now. Dont worry food I'm still coming! (Shinji leaps into the air and flies into a spin kick forcing Shiva back a foot) Put her down, otherwise I'll have to use my blade next.
Image
Image

User avatar
Rezic
Knight
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Postby Rezic » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:23 pm

"You Dolt!" Sean screamed to Shinji, then grumbled to himself, hungry for battle as always... "Get me outta here first!" Sean sat in minor annoyance thinking about everything...

How long has it been? Last time I saw Shinji was...

"Back up, you!" Yelled one of the men. "I don't want any kind of black magic casted on our men or these cells got it!?"

Sean grinned, the man was carrying a Bardiche. Not something Sean was used to fighting with, but it proved useful for the situation.

"Feh, why don't you come and make me huh? I take you out behind bars anyway..." Sean said, sounding very snide and arrogant.

"Why you!" The man rushed the cell, with the long poleaxe horizontal, as if charging with a sword. The blade went between two bars straight for Sean. But Sean had swiftly sidestepped and grabbed the part of the handle of the axe, ripped it out of the guard's hands and quickly rammed it back out, harshly jabbing the butt end of the axe's handle into his throat.

"...told you. Never mind! I got this Shinji!" With that, Sean started swinging at the bars , only slightly damaging them, and significantly damaging the blade.

come on... come on!

User avatar
DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am
Location: Wavespace (where the sinistrals were born)
Contact:

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:21 am

[Sean! Notice Shiva's blade...]

Shiva turns around towards Shinji. "You ruined my fatality moment! You're going to pay for that. ALL OF YOU!!!"

Shiva holds out all of her arms and begins charging some form of energy. "YOU WILL ALL BURN TO NOTHING!!!"

A soldier shouts to Shiva, "No! You'll kill us all!" His body incinerated into a cloud of ash. Shiva's body begins to glow as if her veins were on fire. Shiva's hair then bursts into flames. "Now I'm ready! Careful playing with fire, you might get burned!"
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

User avatar
Rezic
Knight
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Postby Rezic » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:29 am

Suddenly a Sean felt a twinge in his chest.

Lana!

Suddenly, Sean threw the axe into the back of his cell and held out his hand.

Let's see if I can still do this...

Sean let out a loud scream and all four of Shiva's blades came whirling back to him. None of his comrades were in the way as many men were injured and killed from the swords. The swords seared straight through the bars of the cell and each of them landed in between the 3rd and 4th, and 1st and 2nd fingers on each hand. Sean used them like claws to rip through the bars. Very rapidly anger started to build up inside him...

No... how is this happening, why now....

That was the last thing Sean could make out of his own thoughts. Slowly everything faded to a shade of red, then to just darkness. But he could still feel fire emitting from his body, he could still hear the screams of those he was killing... And he could still smell.... and taste the blood of those felled.

User avatar
Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 am
Location: My Own World
Contact:

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:09 am

Its getting hot in here (so take off all your clothes XD sry i couldnt help it)
and I have urgent matters to attend to so um BYE! (Quickly making his way to the door.)
Image

Image

User avatar
Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Lana shook her head, dizzy from the pain and the scent of her own blood. She gasped for breath, still managing a bitter grin. "What's everyone... all getting excited about? This is my battle... I can't lose against a weakling like this. Someone who needs four arms to do what an ordinary person can do with half that amount... Really pathetic. Same goes for the fire show. Just a cover for not being able to swing around an ordinary sword, it's just a weak way of cheating." She laughed madly.
Ark, who was edging away from the battle in the confusion, narrowed his eyes. Not good... I know what Lana gets like whenever she's about to lose. Can't have that...
He saw Shinji trying to make a break for it. "Hey, wait!" Coward... He considered for a moment, then shouted after him, "We'll treat you to a three-course meal if you give us a hand!" He turned back to Lana, who was staggering to her feet, slowly taking her stance, still with a lopsided grin on her face.
She stumbled towards her smirking foe, then suddenly made a leap around her and thrust her katana forward, through the licking flames. Shiva hadn't expected such speed, and reacted too late... Lana's sword cut her in the back, though it was not a deep cut, and it was certainly nothing compared to her own wounds. Lana let out a shout of laughter, before she felt a blow to her stomach. She hit a wall and, just before she collapsed, she muttered, "Cheater." Then everything went dark.
Image

User avatar
DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am
Location: Wavespace (where the sinistrals were born)
Contact:

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 am

Shiva falls to the ground. "No way! That presence... That lunge... Master?" Shiva recalled the flames. "I can't believe a mere human girl has the very blade style that slew my master..."

A strange presence shadowed behind Sean. He immediately turned around. "Shshshshshshshsh... I am here to help. No one can see or hear me."

Shiva, still dazed at such technique, asks, "Why master... Why am I not stronger than this human?"

"Because you're nothing more than a monster..."
[NOTE: Remember when Sean mentioned another character?]

"What the hell are you doing here!? Who are you? Get out, only Saraia and I are allowed in the prison cell!"


"Saraia!" Shiva said. The soldiers turned around to notice their superior officer.

Who!?

The lightly armored woman walked casually into the melted prison room. "I thought I could send just a mere monster to take care of a couple of idiot intruders, but I underestimated them and overestimated YOU."

That bitch from before... Sean thought.

"Ex-units of Operation Doom. Such useless idiots aren't they. We hired them from Eastland only because they had no where else to go..." The woman pulls out a cane-shaped metal object. "Like all pawns in a simple game of Chess, they are useful at the same time they're so disposable..." She points the cane to one of the soldiers, BANG! BANG! BANG! All the soldiers left in the room fall to the ground holding their stomachs.

"Now Shiva, do I have to execute you as well as these failures?" Sean and Ark looks into the woman's eyes. Cold as ice, as if her very soul was frozen inside.

Shiva stood up and says, "No, I am still valuable. I just need to get stronger that's all..."

"Get Out," Saraia ordered. "Meet me at the Maxim Hunter base." Shiva left without hesitation. Lana right? One day we will fight again. I will be stronger.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

User avatar
Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 am
Location: My Own World
Contact:

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 am

(from alllllll the way across the room) Hey, who are you calling a failure!? Come over here and say that to my face!
Image

Image

User avatar
Rezic
Knight
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Postby Rezic » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 am

(Yo, dark, Sean's in a daze, just so ya know...)

Sean started seeing millions of images in the blink of an eye, he occasionally heard his voice in reality, but nothing else could get through with him... Sean, throug the chaos of his thoughts manage to mutter a quick warning, before completely losing control...

"Run, or you'll all die...."

Sarah, Father, Mother, Shinji, Jace....L...Lana...Ark

User avatar
DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am
Location: Wavespace (where the sinistrals were born)
Contact:

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:26 am

[Yeah, umm... By the way, have you heard of hypnosis? It works even if you are dazed.]

Saraia's body twitched to the felling of Sean. "Such power... I must slay him in this state." She points her gun at Sean.

Uh oh, Sean. You can't let her shoot you, said the voice. Nothing is getting through to you, eh? Well I'm sure that Jace wouldn't want you dead here and now would he?
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

User avatar
Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 am
Location: My Own World
Contact:

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:45 am

[I think while ur sleep its hypnotic suggestion]

Hey! (throwing his sword from across the room and knocking the gun out of her hand) You know its rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you.
Image

Image


Return to “The Roleplay”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest