Blood Tales: Sacrifice and Salvation

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Blood Tales: Sacrifice and Salvation

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 am

[OoC: This is a gaiden (side story) I wish to do for an anthology of prequels dubbed "Blood Tales of Estopolis Denki IV". It will be a series of short RP's taking place in the world of Estoland before the timeline of Lufia: Stagnate Memories (Estopolis Denki IV: Eternus Animus). Remember, all RP rules apply. Lastly, if you wish to play a specific persona or role but is unsure if its too powerful, consult myself or a moderator about it! If you are unsure of doing something, ask me or a moderator. COMMON SENSE is all I ask of you. There are physics, especially gravity. Whoever you play regardless what powers/abilities you hold, will always be human (or elf, halfing, whatever you chose you are not immortal PERIOD!).

Once upon a snowy midnight of the winter solstice, a young goldenrod haired boy wrapped a white wool blanket tightly around himself. Although the boy was amused playing with the snow and his freezing breath, he shivered to the bone chilling gale. This was his first time experiencing the snow. The boy remembered seeing pictures of the snow in the newspapers back riding on the luxurious S.S. Forfeit. Things were different now.

The boy's stomach growled; it has been almost half a day since he last ate (a little-bread piece no larger than his palm, it is a miracle he hasn't starved to death yet). The boy knew nothing of finding food, let alone identifying what is and what isn't outside the kitchen. His uncle once said, "take care of the land and the land will take care of you." His uncle was right. The boy regretted the times he cut the saplings in the center of the maze-wall flower garden with his father's knife. Nature has been anything but merciless these last few days. Non stop blizzards froze the land; the air itself had became crisp and icy. The mountain itself almost bury the boy with an avalanche because he cursed at the mountain.

The boy's body was at its limit. His body is almost frozen as the frozen river next to him. The boy knew he couldn't stop! He would either freeze to death or the assassins of his family would skewer him once they caught up. It was a race against time with fates holding scissors to his thread. The boy rushed under a bridge with train tracks hoping to find someone maintaining it. The boy collapsed, falling into the ice and snow. The boy closed his eyes, thinking his effort was in vain. His eye squeezed out a tear, which froze on his cheek. There was nothing left for the boy, well nothing more than an icy grave, he thought. The boy laid in the snow, awaiting a calm death comprised of winter's touch.

[OoC: C'mon! Don't be a heartless bar steward and let the boy freeze to death...]
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

[OoC: This makes the second RP I initiated a no go... I may as well just quit trying. Besides, everyone on Lufia World hates my guts (for obvious reasons).]
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “The Roleplay”