Lufia: ROL - Revival Issue

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

soybomb2004
Red Jelly

Lufia: ROL - Revival Issue

Postby soybomb2004 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:02 am

Hi!

Just a quick question regarding Lufia: Ruins of Lore. I am still near the beginning of the game, and Torma died a rather unfortunate death. I travelled to a church and tried to Cure him, but nothing's happening (well, I get a "plink" noise that usually means something is selected, but still, Torma has not been revived). Is there a certain amount of Gold I need to revive him as well? (I only have 73G at the moment...)

Please respond whenever you get the chance -- I would really love to revive Torma and keep on playing!
Jigga Jigga!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:31 am

Yes, there is a certain amount of gold tied in with the revival... the number escapes me right now unfortunatly =\ (think it's around 95 gold)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

soybomb2004
Red Jelly

Postby soybomb2004 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:37 am

Is this a set amount of gold for all churches in the game, or does the amount of gold required to revive a dead character gradually increase?
Jigga Jigga!

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:28 pm

It's 150 Gold, and I think it remains the same. Just keep battling monsters with Eldin in Lukie Cave's first room until you build up the gold.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:07 pm

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:It's 150 Gold, and I think it remains the same. Just keep battling monsters with Eldin in Lukie Cave's first room until you build up the gold.

Oh really...

Maybe it does increase depending on the level then (or maybe I was just wrong to start with)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chaos
Villager

Postby Chaos » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:56 am

The Priest at the start of the game (where you name yourself) says what it will cost. i think it's 100 to lift a curse and 150 to revive
What should i put in my sig???
I'm bored.

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:03 pm

[quote="Cyrus_Soulfire"][quote="DualBladeAlstadtMilitary"]It's 150 Gold, and I think it remains the same. Just keep battling monsters with Eldin in Lukie Cave's first room until you build up the gold.[/quote]

Oh really...

Maybe it does increase depending on the level then (or maybe I was just wrong to start with)[/quote]

The thing about the fee having to do with levels is correct as far as I can remember. If anyone can prove that I'm wrong plz speak up

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”