Lufia dreams

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Lufia dreams

Postby SinReVi » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:03 pm

Hmm yeah this is a topic about Lufia dreams!

---
Last night I dreamt that I contacted Masahide Miyata and Yasunori Shiono and some other members of the Lufia staff, I can't remember who. I got answer and a big red book with Lufia stuff.
---
One time I dreamt about a tent full with Dekars! A big tent with Dekars and they were drinking tea.
---
Stupid dream, Gades destroyed my city, but nothing was destroyed! He transformed into Guard Gades.
---
(dream before I finished Lufia ROL, the English version of Lufia ROL wasn't released yet) I was playing Estpolis Chinmoku No Iseki, Eldin, Torma and Bau were in a cave, there was a room with a pot and a switch, there was a room behind that with a boss, I can't remember his name but he was a blue beast, had two swords as arms, he called himself the last boss of the game.
---
A dream about a new Lufia, it was called Lufia Sourandal Ruins, it had a 3/4 view battle in a yellow ruin.
---
Another dream about a new Lufia game, all I know is that the main character had red hair, they went into a tower that was on fire, a guy who looked like Dekar was in it, they also went to a place called End Forest, the forest was like in a platformgame, my dream ended there...
---
(this one is before I finished Lufia FOD and TLR) Dream about I played Lufia 2, and warped to Daos' Shrine, to the place were you have to fight Amon, but a door appeared, which lead to a place that looked like space, Daos was there, he let Gades, Amon and Erim appear and fused into one big Sinistral with long light blue hair.
---
I went to a shop and bought all Lufia Stuff.
---
I was playing Lufia 2 and the snes exploded.
---
Last edited by SinReVi on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:43 pm

Wow, I've never had a Lufia dream... @_o

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:20 pm

Wow... you really are a Lufia freak. XD I've never had a dream like that... well... maybe I had but I don't remember.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:22 pm

I had more dreams about Lufia, but I didn't put them in the list above because I can't remember them very well. I put them on paper but eh.... the paper is lost. Not really lost but I can't find the paper between the other Lufia papers, drawings, notices, screenshots and blablabla.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:03 pm

Heh, this is a typically Sinrevi topic. :P Ah well, that's something to be proud of. :wink:

Umm... let's see... I had a dream once... er... I met Lufia. And then she turned into Erim, then a flash came and I woke up. I think I had some others, but I don't remember them. Pity. I think I had a dream about Iris once, though.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:35 am

Okay this was weird. Today I dreamed that I was Lufia. Jerin, Aguro, Hero (he didn't had a name) and I/Lufia were in Roman's very big hotel. Everyone was complaining about the soup, because someone threw the soup at your head while you were sleeping. Then I/ Lufia fell from the stairs. Hmm, then we warped to a ship, which brought us to Lorbenia. Then I/Lufia and Hero went to the dress shop. ( I don't like wearing dresses but Lufia does). Aguro and Jerin went somewhere else in Lorbenia. Then we went to a party and watched Gades on the TV o_O .

~ OUT NOW! 2010

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:56 pm

I give that one a 10 for craziness.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:15 pm

SinReVi wrote:Okay this was weird. Today I dreamed that I was Lufia. Jerin, Aguro, Hero (he didn't had a name) and I/Lufia were in Roman's very big hotel. Everyone was complaining about the soup, because someone threw the soup at your head while you were sleeping. Then I/ Lufia fell from the stairs. Hmm, then we warped to a ship, which brought us to Lorbenia. Then I/Lufia and Hero went to the dress shop. ( I don't like wearing dresses but Lufia does). Aguro and Jerin went somewhere else in Lorbenia. Then we went to a party and watched Gades on the TV o_O .

Geez, is that serious? :lol:

But how do you remember those dreams so well?

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:25 am

Guard Daos wrote:
SinReVi wrote:Okay this was weird. Today I dreamed that I was Lufia. Jerin, Aguro, Hero (he didn't had a name) and I/Lufia were in Roman's very big hotel. Everyone was complaining about the soup, because someone threw the soup at your head while you were sleeping. Then I/ Lufia fell from the stairs. Hmm, then we warped to a ship, which brought us to Lorbenia. Then I/Lufia and Hero went to the dress shop. ( I don't like wearing dresses but Lufia does). Aguro and Jerin went somewhere else in Lorbenia. Then we went to a party and watched Gades on the TV o_O .

Geez, is that serious? :lol:

But how do you remember those dreams so well?
Because I posted that one shortly after I woke up.

And as I said above, I put them on paper, but some of them are lost. I just found my pic of Guard Gades (it's ugly) and the one with the tower on fire.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:49 pm

My dreams are usually quite boring. The most exciting dream I've had was about a crazy nurse who lived in our compost pile (serious). She was called Maggie, and she scared me senseless... never had a Lufia dream yet... shame... ;)

Tia
Knight

Postby Tia » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:59 pm

I dream a lot... always different ones... sometimes that I'm all alone and everyone I love died and stuff :(. Buuh stupid depressing dreams -_-;

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:47 am

Tia wrote:I dream a lot... always different ones... sometimes that I'm all alone and everyone I love died and stuff :(. Buuh stupid depressing dreams -_-;

No Lufia dreams? I'd expect you to dream about a Lufia scene, wake up, feel inspired and draw it! ;) I know all about it, I'm an artist myself. An artist at drawing stick-men. :P

Tia
Knight

Postby Tia » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:27 pm

I get inspired when I put the sad them from lufia 2 on ;). Repeatedly and then my drawingskills woosj grow @_@. :P Or something like that ^_^

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:09 pm

More dreams:

Um... kinda old dream..... whatever... it was about a Lufia TLR, it was on a yellow cartridge, but no random dungeons. Wain was doing something with white stones. Hmm, then they went to a ship, a battle came, with ROL's Ancient Cave battle Theme.
---------------------------

From today: Umm... I was playing with my ....how do you call that in English.. paper Dekar and Artea.... and an egg :?

---------------

Picture of Guard Gades http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... dGades.jpg
This looks idiot! And it's spelled "Quard Gades" because I first thought " Guard Daos" was spelled with a Q.

Photo from paper characters
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... tos001.jpg
From left to right: Selan, Maxim, Artea, Tia, Guy, Gades, Lexis, Iris.
Artea's left eye is kinda watery because I once came with the stupid idea to give Artea, Iris and Dekar a new haircut, I putted their hair in the water, but I accidently did Artea's half head in the water.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:06 pm

Hmm... Guard Gades... That is what I would call frue desruction. :lol:

EDIT: *bashes head* It's "This is what I would call frue destruction!

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”