Lufia dreams

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:44 am

This one is about Eldin, he went in a house (like the house in Gondarle) and then there was a big room with lava, and nothing appeared for a while. Then Rick (he is from CIMA The Enemy) came also in the room. And then a cloud appeared above the lava and it said something about Daos coming back soon... And later Daos came and the dream ended.

*wonders what would happen if the Sinistrals were in CIMA The Enemy and the CIMA in Lufia, lol, that would be a real mess*
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:38 pm

I made a list with dreams I remembered/just got. I think that's better than make 10million doubleposts when I remember something.

-----------

I was watching a Lufia Movie and Hero and Lufia were in the city.

-----------

I don't know what was happening but all I can remember is Bareia and Chelsee standing in a hall.

-----------

Excerion and Falcon flying above a land with lots of trees...

-----------

Another "SinReVi-IsPlaying-Lufia-2-And-Something-Happens" dream, this time I did a weird cheat or something... In the intro (when you Arek's Fortress) music stopped and a red frog with black dots appeared on the screen, a new mode appeared and you could play a 3D-ish Lufia, one of the characters had light blue hair.

-----------

Daos and a descendant of Maxim were doing something with sheep and diamond on a field. (this is were I got that stupid things with sheep and Daos in my very old comic)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... ap3jpg.jpg
picture is old, from 2001, I was 10? 11?

-----------

In a dungeon a few people were locked in a room. There was a boy who was descendant of Maxim (forgot name), a girl with long hair (forgot name) and a boy who didn't remember his name, there was also a Iris-like figure. ( There were more people, I wrote their names on a paper, but I don't know which paper!)

-----------

Somebody opened a Lufia School.

-----------

I was in the school, and had to do a test, there was a French story in it, and all maincharacters were called Maxim, Selan and Gades.

-----------

Maxim, Selan and Artea (and maybe Guy, I can't remember that) where in a underwaterdungeon ( from Gratze, if I can remember it right), and were trying to find a key.

-----------

Lufia 2 in Lufia ROL style in a Lufia 2 style shrine, hmm, Maxim used something like Torma's rope, but with two swords on the end.

-----------

Something with Hero, Lufia and Jerin sailing in water and talking about Lufia and Hero to marry or something, I can't remember this very well because this dream was before I finished Lufia 1 for the first time. (loooooong ago)

-----------

Feb 8
Um... I got a new Lufia game, it was for gameboy, and the package was kinda very big, bigger than myself. Alstadt was in the game and it was done in Lufia 2 graphics style.

-----------

Feb 6
Eldin and Torma were riding horses and jumped over a fence, Eldin fell of his horse.

-----------

16 feb
Kinda weird dream, one of my Lufia II saves got deleted (just like not long ago in real life happened, see the AAAAAAAAARGH!
topic), but when I pressed reset it showed 6 save slots instead of four! Next was a part about Zelda MC, Ezlo was warning about falling stones.

-----------
17 feb
I had my Lufia II T-shirt on (the one with the four Sinistrals and saying "Lufia 2" above it with colored letters), I was doing something, can't remember what, then one of my IRL came to me asking if I was Lufia Nehvosa. Then I went home and got bored because my sis talked too much and decided to go out my house again. Three girls were outside with bikes. I never saw them before. One of the girls was calling one of the other girls and said "LUFIAAAAAA". I went to that girl and asked "Who is Lufia?". The girl pointed at the girl with long blond hair. The blond girl came to me. The other one (who was calling) said something like (the dream was in Dutch) : "Her name is Lufia, exactly spelled like in your t-shirt." Lufia said she played the game Lufia too. Then she and I became best friends. Can't remember what we did after that, except that we were playing Lufia 1 and listening to it's music, then we compared Alekia's Theme with Rooda's Theme (Rooda is the only village in CIMA The Enemy), (although they really aren't similar, except that they are both very happy songs).

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:40 pm

You just gave me a nice idea... a Lufia dreams page! I'll try and get one up this weekend. :)

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Re: Lufia dreams

Postby SinReVi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:37 pm

SinReVi wrote:Another dream about a new Lufia game, all I know is that the main character had red hair, they went into a tower that was on fire, a guy who looked like Dekar was in it, they also went to a place called End Forest, the forest was like in a platformgame, my dream ended there...

Okay this is kinda weird, today a good friend of me gave me a link to a reviev of Ys VI Ark of the Napishtim because it reminded him of Lufia, and the reviewer said also that Ys6 gave feelings of older rpgs, and he also mentioned Lufia. After watching some videos and doing some research, I got really interested in Ys. Then I downloaded some older Ys games for snes and nes. I first played Ys III Wanderers from Ys, the only game with side-scrollong action. The first dungeon was a mine, there were a lot of bugs and it was so green that it looked like a forest (but there were no trees) and the main character has also red hair. It looked just like that dream, it just flashed through my head!

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:20 am

17 feb
I had my Lufia II T-shirt on (the one with the four Sinistrals and saying "Lufia 2" above it with colored letters),

And that's this one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... C01803.jpg

-----------

-somewere in begin March or late February
It was summer, I was outside a house on the grass putting something in a bucket, it was very sunny, and then Foomy came to me from nowhere (but he was red).

-----------

7 March
Um... I was on the beach, there was a kind of house on the beach. I went into it and then it went black. Then I saw Maxim, Selan and Guy (I'm not sure if Artea was there) running before me. Then I woke up, and was thinking: "Playing Lufia is so cool if your enemy is Gades!". I don't know why. Short after that I fell asleep again. I remember that I was playing something with graphics like Lufia The Legend Returns.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:51 am

23 March
I went somewhere with a car, and when I stepped out, I saw a sign with Frueburg on it.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:55 pm

*singing*QUADRUPLE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOST!!! Ahum... on-topic now...

Somewhere in April
Ehm... Another dream that I contacted N-land, they mentioned something about Lufia and somebody called Toshi.... (Now if they would only give answer in real life)
-----------
18 April
Uh I was viewing cards and there came Lufia music out them o_0
-----------
And now some older dreams... that I forgot to put here
-----------
Somewhere in January 2005
I went flying, and I looked down and there was a flowergarden, the flowers showed a pic of Maxim, Selan, Guy and Artea's famouse pose (the same as on Estpolis II's boxart
-----------
I was playing Lufia ROL, I was in Eristol (past) and the Sinistrals were there too
-----------
199X
Very very old dream, one of my oldest, it was in the Treasureswordshrine part. Guy and Selan went out the shrine to a sunny place instead of fighting Daniele...
-----------
199X
OOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! Probably my first Lufia dream ever. I was not very far in the game when I got this dream. Alright, I went to the shop there was TV, it showed a Lufia 2 movie in the desert.
-----------
EDIT
This was before I played Lufia TLR, not much later after I saw a few screenshots of the beginning in Patos.
I dreamed what the beginning of Lufia TLR would be like. Seena, Wain and Dei went to... a rollercoaster in Patos o_0 Weird...

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:35 pm

Somewhere April
I was playing a Lufia game, the sea looked the same as in Lufia 2, and there was an Excerion-like ship. Anyway, the game said that I had to save the Master of the Ancient Cave because he changed in a fly :? .
-----------
21st of April
I got a cartridge, both Lufia I & 2 were on it. It was pretty cool and you could walk diagonally too!

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:55 am

April - 27
Now, I showed all my old Lufia stuff (with old I mean that stuff I made when I was small) to somebody. (If I did that IRL, that would take a long time :P)
Later in the dream...
I went playing Lufia TLR, but bad_guy (my brother) kept asking things to me so I couldn't play! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: Then also my sister came and annoyed me :twisted: :twisted: :evil: So I still couldn't really play it. Later they were away. The Lufia TLR looked kinda 3D-ish BTW. Wain went into a car but couldn't drive. Then... MORE PEOPLE CAME TO ANNOY ME....

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:43 pm

Sinrevi... are you still wondering why people say you're in love with the Lufia game? Just look how often you dream about it! :shock:

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:07 pm

I can't help that I am Lufianized!

EDIT:

In a dungeon a few people were locked in a room. There was a boy who was descendant of Maxim (forgot name), a girl with long hair (forgot name) and a boy who didn't remember his name, there was also a Iris-like figure. ( There were more people, I wrote their names on a paper, but I don't know which paper!)

Found it! The names are kinda weird...
Descendant of Maxim: Queraladai da Hranays
The girl with long hair: Magandi Andan
The boy who didn't remember his name was an Elf.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun May 01, 2005 6:33 pm

Just remembered a dream when making pics for the multiplayer Lufia.

I went to school with a bike (which is weird, I always go to school by bus, I rarely use my bike) I looked in the sky, one side had a dark circel, with some light blue. In that circle was the Holy Land.
-----------

SinReVi wrote:I can't help that I am Lufianized!

EDIT:

Found it! The names are kinda weird...
Descendant of Maxim: Queraladai da Hranays
The girl with long hair: Magandi Andan
The boy who didn't remember his name was an Elf.

Why does it takes so long to find that? Answer :arrow: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lu ... labla2.jpg

(OFFTOPIC)
Because I was bored, I made some Lufia balloons today!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Lu ... Ballon.jpg

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun May 08, 2005 3:22 pm

Um... Week of weirdness?!

May - 3
Lufia candy... :shock: Why don't I have Lufia candy in real life? Eldin was on the package.

-----------

May - 6
I was playing Lufia TLR, I was doing the Guard Daos battle. Then I stopped playing it and started playinf Lufia TRoL and was in a fight on Mera Vulcano. Then I also stopped playing Lufia RoL. I went away and 2 seconds later I was... A DENTIST! :? And Torma was the first patient. And I put glue in his mouth. Really weird! Later I went back home and was playing a new Lufia game. it was Lufia2 style. There were mountains, a shrine in the south, 2 soldiers in the sun.

-----------

May -7
Ehm another dream about a different Lufia II. Maxim, Tia and a few other people were stucked on a pirate ship. And they could do karate too.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue May 17, 2005 5:12 pm

May-14
Not much, but Idura was walking in a basementtype dungeon shaped like an upsidedown "L"

-----------

May-16
A woman was selling Lufia TLR plates made of glass :?

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed May 25, 2005 5:55 am

May- 25
(offtopic - Only one month and then Estpolis I exists 12 years :D)
UH.... I was playing another different Lufa, again in Lufia II style. This time I was in a cafe, there were monsters and a few humans, but they didn't attack eachother. Later when I wasn't playing anymore I walked in a room with one of my Lufia t-shirts. EDIT: Oh yeah. I saw some Aguro artwork in Lufia II style.

I got more dreams but I'll update later

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”