Lufia dreams

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

CinnamonPie
Villager

Postby CinnamonPie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:12 am

September 5

I had my first ever Lufia dream! It's probably because I was looking at LWF late at night. :D

I was playing a Lufia game with a party of four. It may have been the party from Lufia 2; Artea was definitely there at least. They got captured while spying somewhere, and in a prison cell, they talked to a couple of other captured spies about how long they had been spies in this place. Then there was some conversation amongst the party. Artea told the party leader (Maxim?) to concentrate, and he somehow summoned the Dual Blade. The party then broke out of prison, but when they opened a door, the leader got hit by some spells. I think he died, but I ended up trying again, and used an activated ability on the Dual Blade to resist the spells. When the party got through the door, Arek appeared and split into four. A fight began in real time. The Areks started casting spells at the party; the leader used another ability of the Dual Blade (it had a multi-page list of special abilities!) to cast Mirror, and the Areks were easily defeated after that. The party continued to escape, and that's when I woke up.

When I woke up, it was about 5:20 in the morning, and after a few moments, I thought something along the lines of "Hey! That was a Lufia dream! I'd better write it down so I can post it on the forum." And that's why my account is so detailed. :)

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:54 am

Haha, pretty crazy, Cinnamon. I've personally had a couple over the years. It was first person, though. I was fighting alongside the heroes.
Dekar rules!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:28 pm

3 sept
Maxim climbing stairs in a T-shape.

4 sept
I had to get keys of a car (which were across the street of my house). But there were some dog-monsters nearby. Then a man came to defeat him. Then I looked away and when I looked back, the man changed into Guy.

6 sept
Real life Lufia <_< Right, going to the Sinistrals while they were filling battlefield with water. Sinistral Battle Theme was still playing in my head when I woke up.

7 sept
Dream that I showed a pic of Wain to somebody, not much special :P

OLD
Just remembered this dream again, I had this years and years and years back (199X). Some new kid came to the school and her name was Selan. Then I was jealous because her name was Lufia related :P

OLD
Some new Lufia game with a pink haired hero instead of redhaired. There was some kind of ball-being flying with him too.

(later also made a comic called the "The AAAH! Show!" with them as presentators)(note= this was made before the English release of Lufia RoL and also in the time that I still watched DBZ, so that's why Cell, Goku and Gohan are on page 3)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... ahshow.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... hshow2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... hshow3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... hshow4.jpg
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:29 am

11 sept
I read an article written by a blind woman (<_<) and she also spelled Darbi wrong.

14 sept
I dreamed that I met another person who knew much about Lufia.

16 sept
I dreamed that I was playing Lufia II and wanted to show it to some people, but it didn't really work. Dekar, Maxim and Guy fell of the roof of Bound Kingdom but they didn't fell on the ground. Also a basement-dungeon that wasn't in the game.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:51 pm

SinReVi, you're certainly the most Lufia-obsessed person I've ever met.

That's not a bad thing, of course. ;)
Dekar rules!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:26 am

You're not the first person who says that :P

20 sept
Got a dream that I found some Lufia II books in the backyard <_< And the art in it was different.

22 sept
Maxim Selan Guy and Dekar in Nazare

24 sept
I dreamed that I was in the Fortress of Doom, and just killed Erim with the Dual Blade. Then I had to stay there for the eternity, with the Dual Blade.

29 sept
I dreamed that I was on holiday. But then I got bored and went out of the house (with Bad_guy). Then we saw a car,and "SHAIAIS" was written on it. Then we followed the car,thinking Gades was in it and spelled "Shaia" wrong and was going to kidnap Isaac and Lexis o_0 but we lost the car. Then I showed people my Lufia shirts...

2 oct
I ran to a shop because I saw Lufia II things and then a man came to me and he thought that I was staying too long in the shop.

3 oct
I dreamed that I started to begin a new savefile for Lufia I for the DS, but it was night. I remember Bad_guy was there too. Later in the dream it wasn't night anymore and I went to the computer to search some Lufia pics, and I landed on some site from Lufiamanaelf and she spelled Lufia wrong.

4 oct
I was in a building. And I met the Sinistrals and they were ordering me to kill some blond guy who was standing in front of me, and ran away. I chased him but after a while I lost him. Then my watch started to play Lufia II Main Theme playing o_0 Still couldn't find the blond guy because he ran into a room with a lot of people. It became more a "Where's Waldo?"-real life. Except that I didn't had to find Waldo but that guy. The only person I found was Selan. Then I said Estpolis. And I was half asleep then. Later I was sleeping again, and I won a ship with a lot of cats in it. Then I wanted to swim, and was searching for a bikini with a pic of Iris on it (kinda reminds when a girl from my old school thought that I would have a pic of Torma on my swimsuit :P Seems like the only thing she got from my Lufia talk was that Torma is my fav Lufia RoL character) Can't really remember what happened then. Later I went to the bus, but you had to go into a kind of stairs/maze, and I went the wrong way :P Then Ark (from CIMA The Enemy) came and asked what I was doing here and threw me to Jester (also from CIMA The Enemy) who was outside. Jester threw me into the Firedragon's beak (some boss from CIMA). The dragon kept talking nonsense and I got crazy. Then I was singing a really stupid song about Jester and escaped from the dragon. When I got out it looked more like a amusement park than a place for buses.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:34 pm

SinReVi wrote:Then my watch started to play Lufia II Main Theme playing

So I'm not the only one that has weird things happen in dreams, though.

Though, it is possible for someone to have that as their ringtone. :P (I know someone who had the theme from ToS' title screen as their ringtone... in MP3 format.)

bad_guy
Sinistral Slayer

Postby bad_guy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:09 pm

I want Lufia dreams too! :(
Drommels, drommels en nog eens drommels!

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:59 pm

Sin.... That's funny and cool at the same time. I can't describe how out of the ordinary it is for someone to have Lufia dreams all the time.
Dekar rules!

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:37 pm

Heh.....this thread continues to amaze me. You really have a knack for remembering your dreams (with me, I usually cannot remember most of them >.>).

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:11 pm

(dream before I finished Lufia ROL, the English version of Lufia ROL wasn't released yet) I was playing Estpolis Chinmoku No Iseki, Eldin, Torma and Bau were in a cave, there was a room with a pot and a switch, there was a room behind that with a boss, I can't remember his name but he was a blue beast, had two swords as arms, he called himself the last boss of the game.

Ah, his name was Thesum.
----

6 oct
I was dreaming that I was Gades (I wonder how THAT is possible) and that that I was jumping off a mountain with Amon (Erim and Daos were on an other mountain) But it took forever to land, and then Daos said that he was just testing his power, and teleported us to the other mountain. Then we made a weird beam together. It was red blue green and yellow...

15 oct
A shop, and they were selling giant Lufia II sprites made of paper. :?

16 oct
There was a girl in a city, who kept saying that she wanted to marry Deckard. She also said that she first wanted to marry Maxim or one of his descendants. Hmmm, then the Excerion flew to the area with Portravia. But the map around Portravia was white (snow maybe?) and the map around Treble was just how it was in the game.

17 oct
A Lufia I city with Lufia TLR graphics? Can't remember much of the beginning of the dream. Later, I was playing Lufia I, I was near the entrance of the Old Cave but a giant green slimey thing appeared. A bossbattle started and the slimey thing killed the whole party ( I can only remember that Aguro was lv16) Later I came back, but Aguro was lv12 for some reason and could defeat the boss in a few hits :?

~ OUT NOW! 2010

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:54 pm

That is so weird. Lol, dreams can just be a jumble of various memories and thoughts. I studied them in my high school psychology class and will go a lot deeper in the next couple years with my college classes.

My guess is that you think about Lufia TOO MUCH! lol :p
Dekar rules!

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:32 pm

15 oct
A shop, and they were selling giant Lufia II sprites made of paper.

Hehe PAPER LUFIA!!!

Hmmm, let's not. :)
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:20 am

22 oct
I was playing the ending of Lufia 2, but the resultpages didn't show up, it asked if I wanted to save instead... Later I was playing the ending of a game called Lufia 2 2 The Legend Returns Again <_< The only thing I saw was a tower... And the credits list with some scenes with Maxim, Selan, Guy and Artea. (Since when are Maxim and Selan alive again???) And also a scene with Maxim and co. in Daos' room in the Fortress of Doom, but Idura was there for some reason.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:31 pm

23 Oct
I was in a shop (without giant Lufia sprites this time :P) They sold Lufia books there. I couldn't decide which to take so I bought them all! Can't exactly remember what books were in the shop, but I do remember a Lufia RoL monster book and a weird Lufia II book.

27 Oct
I was playing Lufia RoL in the dark (on my DS). Nothing special, sometimes I do that in real life too :P

2 Nov
I was playing a new Lufia game. There was a boy who looked like Torma with longer hair heh heh :) The party met Eldin, Torma and Rami and started a fight with them. And then I stopped playing because bad_guy came to give me a stupid bird with birdseed.

9 Nov
I was at school, talking about Lufia with another person. Later I went to a shop (what's that with shops in my dreams?!) and there was a Playstation and a demo of Lufia II o_0

11 Nov
I was messing aroung with a tape with Lufia music. And the music kept on playing...
Later I was playing another new Lufia game. There was a farm and it was full of chickens. Near the farm was a kind of cave/building. In the cave/building was somebody who looked like Torma (agaaain) but he had brown/red eyes and his clothes and hair were kinda messy, and he said his name was Yalei. Or maybe it was Yaleia.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”