Lufia dreams

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:52 pm

I had one recently...

I was on a mountain. I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, when my Game Boy suddenly fell in a hole. While I was trying to get it out, I heard two people talking about four new Sinistrals with weird names like Geeky. (Maybe it was from Zeeky Boogy Doog :mrgreen:) Later, I was walking on a bridge between two mountains, where I saw Daos and Erim. Erim was angry, because Daos had insulted him. I don't remember more.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:15 pm

SinReVi, if even half of what you're telling is true (and I have no reasons to believe it's not... :D), maybe you play too much. Concider it... :P

Ant
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:03 pm

Hey, that's something to be proud of!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:35 am

Played too much but not enough...

12 nov
I was playing Lufia II on an emulator, and I was loading different savefiles. I remember I loaded a savefile for the beginning in Elcid, a savefile on the Phantom Tree Mountain and a file in Portravia and one in Treadool. In Treadool the people said "Fira" instead of "Leefa".

13 nov
I got a dream that I found a little Maxim-statue.

14 nov
I was playing Lufia and there was a festival. I had the Maxim-Selan-Guy-Dekar party and was fighting Idura. I don't know why but I was healing Idura with strong (and bad_guy was laughing at me)(I remember I healed Idura with a Miracle one time (NOT in my dream >_<)) When Idura was defeated, Maxim and the party got a ring that lowers INT and some other stats <_< I think it was called Dumb Ring. Then Dekar went out the party and Artea joined instead. Then they had to catch some donkeys on the festival, but they only found 2 elephants and a horse. Daos was also on the festival and Chelsee was also there. For some reason Daos said that Chelsee was his daughter o_0. Guy and Artea went inside a bar and Maxim was staying outside, I don't know where Selan was. Daos was annoying Maxim and Maxim fell asleep... Then Maxim, Selan, Guy and Artea were suddenly in the house of the elder of Narvick, where they had to do something with yellow flowers. When they were finished, they went outside and Tia was there. Tia said she wasn't very happy (except that she saw Maxim again and she almost cried) and Tia thinks Maxim should go to a place called "Rock Mountains" to get an item. Maxim and co. went to the mountains and found another ring and gave that to Tia in her shop. Tia was very happy again. Tia's shop looked the same as in Lufia II except that it was a little bit in Lufia RoL graphics. And then I woke up. Boohoohoo.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:38 pm

*sigh*

3 Dec
Lufia was in a hot-air balloon. And Hero was saying goodbye. Lufia seemed very angry about something...

5 Dec
Maxim was the master of the world! Wain and co. went in a battle, and then a giant Maxim appeared and he said something about that Wain was doing everything wrong.

13 Dec
I dreamed that my room was full of WAIN BALLOONS!

26 Dec
I went to school, and annoyed the teachers with Lufia things o_0

2 jan
I was playing Lufia II in somebody's house. When I stopped playing, somebody showed a Lufia game on the DS, I remember it looked like Lufia II and it had a battlemusic that sounded like lufia RoL's battle theme.

5 jan
Ehhhh... I went to the shop and bought a giant Foomy... lol

16 jan
I had to box with some peope, one of those people was Gades :P

17 jan
Wain and co. wanted to go to a party in Wain's house in Patos. They used Isaac's new car but they got in a trafficjam. Isaac also gave flowers to Ruby (or was it melphis? I can't remember)

29 jan
Some people sent me to the jail... and they said the reason was that I played too much Lufia <_< Oh wel... At least there was Lufia I music in that jail :P ("Departure" to be exact)

I'll post the other dreams I haven't posted yet later.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Camu
Villager

Postby Camu » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:26 pm

:shock: Sent to jail for playing lufia too much? And I thought MY dreams were wacky... :shock:
Once a jolly swag-man camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a Coolabah Tree
And he sang as he watched and he waited until his billy boiled
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

Angelus
Knight

Postby Angelus » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:56 pm

I once dreamt I was Amon, and I was chillin on Doom island. Then I fell off of it. I landed on Foomy and squashed him. Then the master jelly in the Anchient cave ate me.
All your base are belong to us.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:53 pm

Angelus wrote:I once dreamt I was Amon, and I was chillin on Doom island. Then I fell off of it. I landed on Foomy and squashed him. Then the master jelly in the Anchient cave ate me.

That sounds like fun. ^_^

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:40 pm

(still have to post the other dreams.... but I am lazy!)

10 March
I don't think I've had this much Lufia in a dream lately:P

I went on the computer to a Lufia forum that doesn't exist, I remember GD and maxim6221 were there too, and maxim6221 was complaining because he wanted to post a Lufia story but his computer crashed or something.
Later I went to Forfeit Island (the site) and there was news about a new 3D Lufia game based on Lufia II. There was a banner with a Erim sprite. Then somehow I was on another site, probably the site of the new Lufia game. It had a black background and there was artwork of the four Sinistrals, and also some pics of Maxim,Selan, Guy,Artea and Dekar, and something that looked like the "You little hoochees!"-scene.
A few seconds later I managed to play the game o_0 Don't ask me how. I don't know which console it was. The first thing you had to do was sailing around a little tropical island in the sea. Then I was in a building with stairs, all monsters will go to the kindergarten if you beat them o_0
Right after the first two monsters I stopped playing the game and went to school (BOOO!). The maths teacher was angry because there were drawings of Amon and Pike (from CIMA) in my mathswork <_<
After the ultra short mess in the school, I was the owner of... a theatre... I was the direcor of a Lufia Show, and a few classmates of mine were the actors. They had to do a part about the Sinistrals and Maxim and the others (they had funny costumes XD), but they messed everything up and couldn't do one single thing right, so I fired everyone including myself and went home.
When I was home, Neogades finished Resurrection... I was able to play in a cave to save a man. But then I woke up... blargh

~ OUT NOW! 2010

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:53 am

Lol, funny you dreamed that Resurrection was finished.
Dekar rules!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:10 pm

28 Feb
I was playing Lufia II. Maxim was in Bound Kingdom and the castle was bigger. And there were 3 Tia's.

4March
I was playing Lufia II and I was in the jail of Gratze. The jail looked like a combination of the jail from Lufia II and RoL and the pirate island from Lufia TLR. There was a treasurechest with an item called "Floweria" and another chest with a Priphea.

7 march
I was running and flying outside with my Lufia II cartridge in my hand.

9march
I was dreaming that I took the wrong bus, Arek was in that bus and he had white/silver hair. (That day IRL when I wanted to go home, I took the wrong bus too <_< it brought me to the beach >_< )

14th March
I dreamed that I was going to a random city, but then I suddenly was married with Amon. He brought me to the Fortress of Doom.

16 March
I was playing the ending of Lufia II, but all dialogues were changed. I remember they were talking about Karyn when they arrived in the fortress of Doom.

?? March
I was following someone with a Lufia book...

6 april
I was in a show, but I didn't want to be in the show because I wanted to play Lufia TLR

7 april
I was on the top of Mera Volcano. I was sitting/lieing on the ground. but then Gades appeared in the sky and came to me. Later I was playing Lufia II in a bus. I was playing the scene in the Tower of Sacrifice, but this time Idura did see Dekar behind him. Then I suddenly had a GBC in my right hand with Lufia II (with GBC graphics. The GBC Lufia II showed exactly the same scene as what happened before. Idura didn't want to fight Maxim, Selan, Guy and Dekar because it was almost Amon's birthday and he had to find a present for him. He said a person named Elie (whoever that may be) might have a video that Amon would like.

11 April
I was joining a Selan Fanclub.

12April
Eh... Selan was a busdriver and Maxim, Guy and Artea (or Dekar) were in the bus. Randolph was also in my dream, but not in the bus, Randolph was losing his hair :P

13 April
I dreamed that Eldin and co were in a yellow-ish ruin. I think I've seen this ruin before in my dream about a new Lufia game called Lufia Sourandal Ruins. (see first post) The graphics looked like they could be a PSX game.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Mon May 01, 2006 5:00 pm

I once dreamed that I was Lufia's brother, and we were arguing because I said pripheas were ugly, and she transformed into Erim and tried to kill me, but Amon saved me.
Amon is the best of sinistrals!!!

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Mon May 01, 2006 5:29 pm

I also dreamed that Maxim gained Dual Blade as a birthday present, but I touched it and it broke! then he was punching me and yelling and Selan was desperate trying to make him stop, and then she asked Artea to stop him but he said:"alright, I'll stop, but I'll take the fire dagger I gave you, Bloory". I have no idea what "Bloory" is, but I think it was my name or something.
Amon is the best of sinistrals!!!

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

meh.. i shouldnt paste this 1

Postby Spiritual Me » Wed May 03, 2006 8:08 pm

this 1, i was a clown or w/e it call, such an amuser
when Maxim etc came in cuz the king asked em for a request, i touched Selans boob and got bitch slapped, then she cried and ran to maxim.. then i got slapped some more.
then i transformed in Daos and attacked em both, but they were too strong so i ate the king to become stronger >.<
they were still too strong so i put the carpet around my neck and it was like.. a hidden treasure of the country, what gave me alot of power and a strong IP and i killed em both with it.
then right after they died they respawned before me and i got mad and swore at em, then they cried and walk away and i felt almighty =/

yes, i know.. i shouldnt have post this dream cuz, even I wondered wtf this was about when i woke up =/ (and I do alot of crazy things, but this one is on the top of all yet)
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon May 08, 2006 6:14 pm

I had one on holiday on Schiermonnikoog...

Some friends of mine (whom I don't know in reality :P) came at my place and we played some GBC games. After some time, we started playing Lufia TLR, which we could play together somehow. We left Patos, but for some reason, there were three more towns around it, making it look like the Lufia I battle screen (the four towns looked like the four status screens). We entered the town above Patos. There was a mansion similar to Leydock's. Inside, the graphics changed suddenly to ToS' graphics. We went into the mansion. There were a lot of staircases, and some had a speed boost from Mario Kart on it. O.o The others had trouble getting up the stairs because of this, but I saw an elevator. We went in, and saw that there were seven floors! A woman then came in and became our guide. I asked her why there were so many floors in an NPC house. She said that the garden and the parking area also counted as floors, so it wasn't really that high. I then woke up.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”