Lufia dreams

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed May 31, 2006 3:41 pm

Today
I dreamed that I was in the school, somebody went in the classroom to bring 3 mirrors with "Estpolis" written on it. Then the person went away and some classmates were playing with umbrellas. Then I was somewhere else and I wanted to turn on the cdplayer to listen some Lufia music. Later I was somewhere else again, and I was meeting Masahide Miyata o_0 I took my Lufia Pillow with me.

---------------------------
Other dreams April-May (not in order)

- I was in a kind of amusement park. Bad_Guy had a giant guitar. I didn't want to hear the guitar so I went away. But before I could walk away I saw Gades and Maxim fighting in front of me.

- I went to a fightingtournament, because Dekar entered. The first prize was a surprise. (the surprise was a skunk o_0 eew!)

-I was in a game that looked like a Mario game, when I got out of the game I found a paper, there were some drawings of Lufia II sprites on it. GD's name was on the other side of the paper.

- I dreamed that there was going to be a Lufia game for Wii. I remember Lufia was going to be in it.

-I was reading an article that was about a new Lufia game. Can't remember too much of it but they said there was an option to make GD pancake. (some dreams make me hungry :twisted: )

- I was playing a new Lufia game, I was Lufia/Erim and I was in a cave and I was fighting Amon who had tooooooooooo much attacks.

- I was playing a new version of Lufia I, and Hero had 3 official names. Something that looked like Ahaslr, something that started with Schxe, and Daniel. I could enter the Lufia II world with the Lufia I party. I just entered Aleyn, but then... BAD_GUY WOKE ME UP! GRR! ONLY TO SAY THAT PINOCCHIO WAS ON THE TV!!

- Maxim and Selan bought a new house. And went to the snow.

- Maxim went to his house but Selan was angry. There was music that sounded Lufia-ish

- I was near the airport and some people were saying that the Sinistrals were coming to the the airport.

- I was in a castle on a floating island (but it was not Doom Island). I had my own room there that looks alot like my real bedroom and I had 4 Lufia clocks. There were also more Lufia balloons ans some other stuff.

-I was on the street and I saw some dogs so I ran away. I went to a dark place full of dogs (no idea why). Then I found a picture of Lufia, Selan, Aguro and maybe a few others.

- I was in my room, putting more Lufia pictures on the wall.

- My sister and I were visiting a large house in the night. There were some computers in there. I went to FIF and there were some updates in the fanart sections. I remember I saw a pic of Jerin. Then I stopped and went to an other room to search for GD Pancake... but didn't find anything except some toys.

- I was in a building, trying to play Lufia II's Sinistral Battle, but the piano fell through the floor.............

- I was in the bus and when I stepped out of the bus, I saw a building with the word "Lufia" on it and a big picture of Maxim.

- I was in a house that looked like the previous house of my uncle and aunt. Anyway, there were some other people in that house too, one of them was calling a person named Jeros.

- I was outside and it was sunny, and Gades, Amon and Erim were my new neighbours. but they didn't let me in their house! So I went to the police and Selan was there and said that I couldn't enter the building ans she started to tell something about my Spiritual Force. And she sent me away. Then she came after me and we went in a car and we were going to Daos.

------------------
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD DREAMS I just remembered

-I was in playing Lufia II. Maxim was on a mountain but the game was in Hotel Mario style. And somebody was trying to throw bombs at Maxim.

- Wain wanted to have Seena's clothes for some reason.

- I went outside and saw Adam in a car :P he said he was going to Estoland.

- I was trying to show some Lufia stuff to a friend of mine.

- I was going to sleep in the school and the ending music of Lufia II was playing there.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:46 pm

SinReVi wrote: Then I stopped and went to an other room to search for GD Pancake...

Even in your dreams I am not safe from you, eh? XD

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:03 am

*throws a Miracle at this topic*

just a few dreams I am going to post, I am not going to post everything.

not in order
1-
I had a box with some Lufia figurines. I put them somewhere, and when I came back they were gone <_<

2-
The earth was going to explode, everyone had to go to some weird rocket that looked like a house to leave the planet. Every person could bring only one thing. And I took something Lufia related with me.... But I wanted go get all my Lufia stuff so I went back to my house to get some Lufia cartridges... and some other stuff. But I missed the bus to the rocket so I took a ship. And then I woke up.

3-
I was buying all yellow chewing gum in the shops because they had Lufia II stickers with them:P But I don't like chewing gum so I threw the chewing gum in bad_guy's bedroom, and I brought the Lufia II stickers to my own bedroom.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Cunonunda20
Villager

Postby Cunonunda20 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:20 am

I had a Lufia: TRoL dream i was fighting against Torma with my axe and his chain sickle. Eldin and Rami where just watching at how awesome it looked like as two hotheaded rivals were going at it. Rami stopped me after i was winning and Eldin stopped Torma from getting really crazy on me.....Though i did one move on him and he gave up. The Rise of the Sinistrals final boss music came on during our fight.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:39 pm

dream from a few days ago.

I dreamed I had a Lufia theater again. This time there were no amateurs, but the actors I did have LEFT after doing one random scene <_< Oh and the audience also walked away<_< I remember Maxim and Dekar were in the scene, and Selan too.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Cunonunda20
Villager

Postby Cunonunda20 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:43 am

Thats such a nice one SinReVi!!! XD 8) :shock: :o :D :lol: all at ONCE!!

I had another dream. It was like Star Wars the movie of episode 3 but with characters from all the Lufia series. Dekar, Maxim, Lufia, Guy, the others like Eldin, Rubius, Torma, Rami. It was nuts it was like the movie except all the music came from the games like the suspense thing was there from the game music.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Behold, the magic of a game developer's mind!

I want everyone to crank up their volumes to max and listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOD1KPrwWE

e3 2014 presents an Exclusive Nintendo Wii HD game

NATSUME
MARVELOUS ENTERTAINMENT
Developed by Neverland and GS Entertainment:

From the Makers of Ruin Factory and Latent Angel together:

-Five hundred years after the battle of Doom Island. The legend is reborn once again! (Everything is in dark anime Cell Shading 3D CGI graphics)

-Monochrome picture, a young cloaked-blindfolded girl is walking through a city's streets.

-A Father, brother and sister were enjoying the festival of an Empire's birth.

-The Children run, escaping a large sinistral man.

-Seven years has passed... Color has appeared. The sister couldn't be found. The boy is a young hero now and seeks revenge!

-Armies clash, Airships bombard the ground. A blonde rag tag guy and a silver tanned half elf rescue the raid haired boy from a pinch!

-A cerulean haired woman is traveling with a young girl and meets the boy.

-Gades appeares, they boy fights him.

-A mummified man is fighting another red-head called a Maxim hunter.

-Over nine bad guys show up, along with over 20 boss monsters.

-Our heroes travel through a polluted forest populated by fairies.

-They travel over crystal mountains, western deserts, ride a Train that looks like it's from CIMA (lol)

-They fly an Air ship shaped like a dragon.

-Cross oceans and grassy plains, talking to various folks, elves and hobbits.

-Feed Monsters that evolve

-Ancient civilizations and cultures are visited.

-The Egg Dragon Roars!

-BATTLE START!!! The cross shaped menu appears with Japanese Text.

-Drive! SMAAASHES an enemy. The Cerulean haired woman casts Apocalypse. Gades attacks a legion of soldiers with Octo Strike. Ultimate intense turn based battles!

-Watch the young girl water ski.

-The hero climbs over insane walls inside factories.

-Phoenix riding

-At the end, the girl picks up the Dual Blade! The hero holds it with her, and thrusts it into the Air.

A logo appears: Estopolis Denki: Aeternus Animus
(Which means in Latin for Everlasting Memories, the US title will be Lufia: Stagnate Memory)
Winter 2015

-Then a lightning bolt strikes in the middle of a storm and the blindfolded girl reveals her entire face (cerulean hair and demonic red eyes, looks just like Erim's as a child)

What a dream! I will make it happen someday.

Remember kids:

Please don't feed the trolls
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”