RoL Need help on the Nimona Mines!!!

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

AMONia
Red Jelly

RoL Need help on the Nimona Mines!!!

Postby AMONia » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:35 pm

I'm new to this site, but not to Lufia games. I'm in the middle of Lufia RoL, but I am stuck in the mines with nowhere to go. I am to the part right before you get fuel, and the cave dead-ends with a collapsed wall with a man standing by it, I can proceed no further. I read all walkthroughs and they state nothing about this, say something about four barrels and a jar, but that must be after this point. Please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:53 pm

Hmm... There are more collapsed walls with a man... Did you go in via the main entrance? You should go outside and walk to the eastside, and cross the gate with Torma's rope and you'll find another entrance. As for the the other collapsed walls, just look somewhere around until you find a bomb, then give it to the man, and he will clear the path for you.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

AMONia
Red Jelly

Postby AMONia » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:10 pm

I appreciate the quick reply, but actually, I'm a little farther along in the cave. I have already completed part one, the old shaft. I entered the section to the northwest which used to be blocked. Through there I proceeded down the elevator and to the cart. Hit the switch with torma and took the cart again to the new path. After this is where I am having the problem. I go through two rooms with monsters and nothing else to speak of, and the third room has a rock pile blocking the way yet again with a man who says to leave him alone. I can find no way to proceed on. Hope this helps you picture the scenario better. Again I appreciate any help you can give and I look forward to continuing this game.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:43 pm

here

or there

~ OUT NOW! 2010

AMONia
Red Jelly

Postby AMONia » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:47 pm

Actually I dont believe I've made it to either one of those screens, if I knew how to make a screenshot I would. I'm using no$gba and the screenshot function does not seem to work. Maybe this helps, the room i'm stuck at is three rooms past the first elevator of part two. I think I've talked to everybody and already visited the pirate in Gruberik. Thanks for your help.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:51 pm

You could try to use the Printscreen button (it's somewhere on the right of the F buttons (F1, F2, F3 blablabla))

~ OUT NOW! 2010

AMONia
Red Jelly

Postby AMONia » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:55 am

Hello Again,
Sorry I've taken so long to reply, but yeah for screenshots I cant seem to make it work, using the print screen button or otherwise, I'm sure its the emulator, but anyways, Maybe we can figure this out without the pics, if anyone has any ideas regarding the previous posts, I would appreciate the help. I'm sure its something simple. All I can guess is that I may need to talk to someone to trigger the obstacle to be removed. I just don't know who. Otherwise, there isn't anything else in the vacinity of the obstacle to do...

RoninMaboroshi
Villager

Postby RoninMaboroshi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:58 am

You need to paste the image onto something after hitting print screen. Paint works nicely if you are using Windows. Because you're description is a little vague, the pic would help a lot.
"Death or Healing. I care not which you seek."

+1 to Post Count

Ronin*Tactician*Void Ruffian

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:48 pm

Three rooms past the elevator?
Image - Image
Are you here?

Or here? (this screenshot is taken after the water on the right has lowered)

Have you helped the man who "sprained" his ankle?

~ OUT NOW! 2010

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:39 pm

[quote="AMONia"]Hello Again,
Sorry I've taken so long to reply, but yeah for screenshots I cant seem to make it work, using the print screen button or otherwise, I'm sure its the emulator, but anyways, Maybe we can figure this out without the pics, if anyone has any ideas regarding the previous posts, I would appreciate the help. I'm sure its something simple. All I can guess is that I may need to talk to someone to trigger the obstacle to be removed. I just don't know who. Otherwise, there isn't anything else in the vacinity of the obstacle to do...[/quote]

I did the Nimona Mines on the emulator version, but it's been so long & the game was mysterious deleted.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 pm

devonm042690 wrote:I did the Nimona Mines on the emulator version, but it's been so long & the game was mysterious deleted.

That's what you get for using an emulator. ;) (It does happen from time to time)

AMONia
Red Jelly

Postby AMONia » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:38 am

Hey Guys,
Thanks for all the help. The advice on the screenshots is just what I needed so I got pix now ;) Check it out...
Let's start at this point....
next room...Image
Image Finally ending up at...Image
Whats next...?Image Hope this helps! I know yall have been such a great help already! :)

AMONia
Red Jelly

Postby AMONia » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:39 am

Sorry guys, it looks like I don't quite know my syntax, so just copy and paste links...

RoninMaboroshi
Villager

Postby RoninMaboroshi » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:52 am

Still a little confused...but I haven't played through that part of RoL for a while. Could you maybe post a few more pics of the surrounding rooms?
"Death or Healing. I care not which you seek."

+1 to Post Count

Ronin*Tactician*Void Ruffian

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:24 pm

Hmm... I think that man goes away on his own. Maybe you skipped something?

Have you done this part?
(go down here)

Have you saved the man who is in the room behind the web?
(the man isn't on the screenshot because he's already saved)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”