just started over again on lufia 1

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maxim6221
Hero of the Lufians

just started over again on lufia 1

Postby maxim6221 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:28 pm

i felt like playin lufia 1 from the beginin again and im at the part with the red tower and blue tower and green tower and im stuck i dont no what to do! i went to the green tower and got the red saphoire then i went to the old man and he didnt do anything (the old man in the cave north of medan)

Hey Big Sexy! >_<

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:45 pm

Ok, I forget how to trigger it, but you have to do something, then go to the village near the Red Tower & talk to the jewelry shop owner. If you did the proper things, someone in your group will ask if the shop owner has any red sapphires (rubies). She will say to check the mine near Medan. After that, go to the Medan mine & talk to the old man. He will say his usual lines, but the main hero will ask for the Hope Ruby. The old man will open his treasure stash, enter, & give you the Hope Ruby after the main hero explains his intentions with it. Also, just a little note. The old man is so stupid, he leaves his treasure stash open, so you can steal all of his treasure, & he doesn't even try to stop you.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:51 pm

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”