Lufia 5 Wishlist

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

User avatar
Chris
Forum Admin
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:41 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Lufia 5 Wishlist

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:44 pm

We all want another Lufia game. It's a fact. But if a fifth game was to ever be developed, what would you want to see in it? Should the Sinistrals return? Should it be 3D? When should the story take place?

Shout out your ideas, but be aware that they might be appearing on the main site too. :)

User avatar
KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:19 am
Contact:

Postby KeiKusanagi » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:04 am

I would like to see the Sinistral plot revived, they has something there. But most of all I'd love for the plot of Ruin Chasers to be made. From the little I know about it I liked it.

If it was to be made I'd like to see some graphic inhances, I mean I love the SNES era, but with the graphics of the PS3 and whatnot I think they can do something new. I'd love to see anime cut scenes. And to top it off, I know this might be weird, an Ancient Cave Online play >.>

Now I know that sounds weird, but for people who can't take the ancient cave, doing it with some people might make it doable.
Image

User avatar
SinReVi
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 4632
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Postby SinReVi » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:57 am

- I want that they first release Lufia 3 and 4!!!

- I'd like to see the old Lufia team back, Masahide Miyata, Yasunori Shiono blablabla that people, not the Lufia RoL people whoever that are.

- Main character should have red hair.

- More puzzles like in Lufia II.

- Newer puzzles. There were a few puzzles in Lufia RoL where I thought: "Hmm... I already did a puzzle like this in Lufia II..."

- Eggdragon and the eggs should return.

- And Foomy should be in the game too.

- I don't care about the graphics, as long as they are Lufia-ish.

- Sinistrals would be cool too, but it would be nice if something new would happen in the storyline. And not "Goldiark/Odin escapes from the holy land!! Let's stop him!!!" And "the blue haired girl is a Sinistral"-story is kinda predictable. And the bad guy(s) should make more appearances than Ragule!

- An IP system like Lufia II and TLR.

- It would fun if you could travel between the continents, not only stay on one continent like the current games. (Lufia II = only Northland, Lufia I= only Westland, blablabla)

- Bring Professor Shaia back! And a ship that can dive/fly too!

- Less spelling errors :P

- Playable casino

- At least one "stupid" person like Wain/Deckard/Dekar.

- Retry mode should return.

- More than one saveslot!!!!

- Amon shouldn't be so lazy and make more appearances.

- Ancient Cave should be in the game.

- A smith like Bacchus, who makes items for you. And the alchemists should be in the game too.
Image
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

User avatar
Naminé
Forum Moderator
Posts: 940
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:27 pm
Contact:

Postby Naminé » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:05 pm

KeiKusanagi wrote:I would like to see the Sinistral plot revived, they has something there. But most of all I'd love for the plot of Ruin Chasers to be made. From the little I know about it I liked it.


Same here. ^.^

Since the storyline for RC ties in between RotS and TLR.

Also, never let the ROL developers EVEN get near the fifth game.

User avatar
PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer
Posts: 528
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Postby PsiCop » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:41 pm

I like a lot of SinReVi's ideas. Personally, I feel they should do something fresh with the Sinistrals. Make Arek a pivotal character, or perhaps even create a new super-enemy. If the blue haired girl is a descendant of Erim then I'll cry. I'm also very much in favor of next-gen, anime-style graphics.
Dekar rules!

CinnamonPie
Villager
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Victoria, BC

Postby CinnamonPie » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:43 pm

Personally, I'd want Erim to actually be evil in the next Lufia. After the debacle at the end of TLR, I could see the Sinistrals restoring Erim to her "original specifications" when they reappear. Also, they could probably do something with the fact that the Dual Blade doesn't necessarily choose someone who is good, but just someone who is powerful. Perhaps one of Maxim's descendants could end up as an enemy.

3D graphics would be nice, but I'd want them to be in a hand-drawn style.

And for the Ancient Cave, all I'd really want is for the Iris Treasures to do something! :)

User avatar
maxim6221
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:29 am
Location: georgia
Contact:

Postby maxim6221 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:51 pm

i want the story to end with arek cause they never shown anything with arek in theo ther games besides lufia 2 and he was only in what 2 or 3 scenes..
Image

Hey Big Sexy! >_<

User avatar
DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator
Posts: 1310
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:15 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:39 pm

CinnamonPie wrote:Personally, I'd want Erim to actually be evil in the next Lufia. After the debacle at the end of TLR, I could see the Sinistrals restoring Erim to her "original specifications" when they reappear. Also, they could probably do something with the fact that the Dual Blade doesn't necessarily choose someone who is good, but just someone who is powerful. Perhaps one of Maxim's descendants could end up as an enemy.


The thing is this... *SPOILERS*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Near the end of Lufia TLR, Erim states that she doesn't want to rule the world alongside the Sinistrals, but as herself, and that's why she gathered Wain and his troupe; to defeat the other three. Of course, it's that this point that Daos' spirit picks up on this and calls upon Zalbak, the eventual final boss, and Doom Island appears.

Even if Daos could "reconfigure" Erim to her specifications, chances are she still could be defiant to his wishes. Personally I think it would be interesting to see her as a seperate entity, or maybe even put alongside Arek.

User avatar
KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:19 am
Contact:

Postby KeiKusanagi » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:11 pm

maxim6221 wrote:i want the story to end with arek cause they never shown anything with arek in theo ther games besides lufia 2 and he was only in what 2 or 3 scenes..


SOMEONE talks about him in TLR :D I'm got gonna say who :D
Image

User avatar
Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:16 pm

I agree with Sinrevi mostly, and yes, Arek should play a big role in the next game. AND ABSOLUTELY NO RANDOM DUNGEONS!!! (except for the Ancient Cave of course)
Image

User avatar
KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:19 am
Contact:

Postby KeiKusanagi » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:50 am

Guard Daos wrote:I agree with Sinrevi mostly, and yes, Arek should play a big role in the next game. AND ABSOLUTELY NO RANDOM DUNGEONS!!! (except for the Ancient Cave of course)


Can't argue with that, TLR's dungens got old fast.
Image

User avatar
maxim6221
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:29 am
Location: georgia
Contact:

Postby maxim6221 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:57 pm

KeiKusanagi wrote:
maxim6221 wrote:i want the story to end with arek cause they never shown anything with arek in theo ther games besides lufia 2 and he was only in what 2 or 3 scenes..


SOMEONE talks about him in TLR :D I'm got gonna say who :D

really when? looksl ike i gonna play it again!
Image



Hey Big Sexy! >_<

User avatar
Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:06 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:31 am

maxim6221 wrote:
KeiKusanagi wrote:
maxim6221 wrote:i want the story to end with arek cause they never shown anything with arek in theo ther games besides lufia 2 and he was only in what 2 or 3 scenes..


SOMEONE talks about him in TLR :D I'm got gonna say who :D

really when? looksl ike i gonna play it again!


From what I've heard, you have to get to the bottom of the Ancient Cave for that. Won't say more...
Image

User avatar
KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:19 am
Contact:

Postby KeiKusanagi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:21 pm

Guard Daos wrote:From what I've heard, you have to get to the bottom of the Ancient Cave for that. Won't say more...


Hmmm

If they do make it would have to be like the Ancient Cave from Lufia II and TLR, not that hero and cap. monsters crap in ROL.
Last edited by KeiKusanagi on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
SinReVi
High God of the Lufians
Posts: 4632
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:57 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Postby SinReVi » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:10 pm

It would be nice if they bring back Forfeit Island/Isle of Forfeit!
Image

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010


Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest