Lufia 5 Wishlist

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:34 am

Ehm... Maybe Maxim, Hero, Eldin and Wain all go to the Time Portal in Eristol, then they all come together in the past, and fight Arek there?
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:43 am

Not a bad theory.
Dekar rules!

Camu
Villager

Postby Camu » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:41 am

After careful consideration, and a lot of attempts, I can't finish the Lufia 5 theory I originally had, BUT DON'T LOSE HOPE! I'm starting up a new version where there is, like in Hectors story, some new sinistrals. They are all different except for Arek. Four new team members are also featured. Iop, Feca, Sacrier and Sram. The new Sinistrals names are Gluttony, Envy, Lust and Wrath. The story goes that Arek plots to have Iop, a direct descendent of Jeros, captured. Unfortunatly for Arek, Iop is also a descendant of the Mighty god of war, and Naturally knows how to fight. He's friends are also descendants of Gods, but aren't quite as strong. Gluttony is the stronger side of Gades, Envy to Amon, Lust to Erim, Wrath to Daos and Arek(Sinistral) to Arek(Fighter.) Just so you know, the new Goodies are named after Gods from the game DOFUS, and the new Baddies are named after Homoculi from the TV series 'Full Metal Alchemist.' It'll be ready in about 3-6 days. It's only a shortie. :shock:
Once a jolly swag-man camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a Coolabah Tree
And he sang as he watched and he waited until his billy boiled
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

Camu
Villager

Postby Camu » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:14 pm

I finished it faster than I thought... :shock:

Now I can't post it because I've forgotten how...

HELP MEEEEEE!!!!
Once a jolly swag-man camped by a billabong

Under the shade of a Coolabah Tree

And he sang as he watched and he waited until his billy boiled

Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

Angelus
Knight

Postby Angelus » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:01 pm

They need to bring the Capsule monster style from Lufia II back.(with Foomy, of course)
The RoL screwed thst up so bad. I cant beleive the RoL adapted the pokemon was of doing things. But they used foomy in that game (mousse) so that made up for it.
More emphasis on the sinistrals, with cutscenes so we don't have to fight almost unbeatable battles.
All your base are belong to us.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 pm

it's too bad you can't feed the DM like the CM in Lufia II :(

More emphasis on the sinistrals, with cutscenes so we don't have to fight almost unbeatable battles.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I love the almost unbeatable battles! They have to stay!

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Angelus
Knight

Postby Angelus » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:57 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I love the almost unbeatable battles! They have to stay!

Alright, how about comprimise. Almost unbeatable battles with better cutscenes. They could use the same one for the win and the loss, but just go with the whole "battle never ended and even though you defeated him and he dissolved for 10 seconds he will anhihilate you".

And sidequests. The Anchient cave and dragon eggs aren't enough. Need sidequests with character development, like in Tales of Simphonia.[/quote]
All your base are belong to us.

War.Dawg
Red Jelly

Postby War.Dawg » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:36 pm

I probably would like to see more jobs, skills, and multiplayer option on the internet kinda like battle.net. However, they all have to be tasteful. I don't want the game to be 3d. It makes it more complicated, but I would like to see higher definition and graphics.

Aur0dem0n
Red Jelly

Postby Aur0dem0n » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:31 am

i think that they should make it so that your the bad guys for one, like a decendent of ma, is corruppted with evil

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:29 pm

War.Dawg wrote:I probably would like to see more jobs, skills, and multiplayer option on the internet kinda like battle.net. However, they all have to be tasteful. I don't want the game to be 3d. It makes it more complicated, but I would like to see higher definition and graphics.

If they did it right, a 3D Lufia could be awsome. Battles would still be in the normal battle style, though. Maybe do a "Tales of" approach to the overworld and such?

TheBradshaw
Soldier

Postby TheBradshaw » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:44 pm

Personal, I enjoy the 2d style on the game. But 3d won't hurt it.

I'm fine with any 3d battle system as long as they put the Battle cross.
I need a new Lufia. As long as it not a side story like Lufia 2.5: Ruins of Lore.

Let's hope they make the main character talk in te next game. The only character that is NOT allowed to talk is "Link" from the Legend of Zelda.

The Lufia series left me off with 4 games. Never end a series with number 4.
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

holy crap

Postby Spiritual Me » Wed May 03, 2006 8:21 pm

HOLY CRAP I like the Idea of an online ancient cave very much!!! or how about a whole online Lufia game?
or, like on this Lufia, a community centre.. and battle centre where you could battle each other? and talk.. (and dont forget about the ancient cave)
and yes.. the main char should have red hairs >.> and FOAMY must return for sure o.O, he IS the first capsule monster right? D=

I'd also like to see 3D effects, but the chars would have to be like how Maxim looks on the front of the "Disk" of Lufia 2, for the Snes. that would just pwn, i decide to start playing Lufia cuz of that pic o.O.
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

Slene_108
Red Jelly

Postby Slene_108 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:33 am

Hi All

Ok OK oK...where do i start...All this and more, god I would die if I could play lufia online or any part of lufia on line, most the 99steps...has anyone here done that...i have gotten to 89.

Slene
Believe In Everything
Trust No One
Becaues Everything Is What It Is
And Nothing Is What It Seems

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:43 am

I've been thinking about it a lot.I have so many ideas, I thought it could have a timeline, with all the Lufia games, including Ruins Chaser, and some new ones (it could tell more about Arek and the origin of Dual Blade, etc.) but with extra sidequests in each game. It could be in 3D, for PS2 or 3, with lots of combos, like Dinasty Warriors, and new magic. For example: we could switch between characters by pressing L2 or R2, control them with the analog sticks BUT access the cross with the directional buttons (we could select an item to be used immediately by pressing left, as well as accessing the other ones, use magic by pressing up, defend by holding right and accessing IP techs by holding down, and pressing X to access all) and attack with square and triangle. The weapons could have some special IP techs that could be accessed as we leveled them up, we could level up the skill of the type of the weapons, to gain more combos and techs for them. We could train magic of each element, by gaining new magic by leveling up that element.We could create our own characters and play online, be able to exceed lvl 99 and break dmg limit (no, it's not Final Fantasy) and even capture monsters, but still keeping the capsule monsters. I've even dreamed about it! I can write more if you want, I've even thought a bit about the other stories.
Amon is the best of sinistrals!!!

jmccrack
Red Jelly

Postby jmccrack » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:17 pm

Along the lines of some people wanting to play the baddies, you could have the main character start out good on the journey, turn more evil, and then be redeemed at the end.

On top of that, who actually owns the rights to the Lufia series, currently?

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”