Bit of help in TROL

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Angelus
Knight

Bit of help in TROL

Postby Angelus » Tue May 16, 2006 1:22 pm

I'm at the part where I go to thw tower of guidance for the 2nd time, but I'm missing the stone that goes along with the Green SHard. Where is it?
All your base are belong to us.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue May 16, 2006 1:50 pm

You missed the Windstone which is in the "nighttime" part of Narvick's jungle. I accidently skipped this dungeon when I first played the game >_<

Go to Jungle Spire West. Walk out of the first area. Go left and climb up the plants. Take the left path. Walk out of the area left. In the new area you will see two Stingers. Ignore them and just walk to the left side of this area. Walk up the stairs of the ruin. Just follow the path and you will see a dog that is actually an Alchemist. Near the dog you see stairs go down. Go down and you'll see a big (ugly) head in the ruins. Walk to the big ugly head and Rami will ask Eldin if you want to wait until it's dark. Answer yes and then you can play in the night. The mouth of the ugly head will open and Eldin and co will enter the dungeon automatically.

In this new part of the jungle, you will need to find 4 torches and light them. Then go back to the waterfall somewhere in the middle of the dungeon. You can reach the waterfall if you walk through the plants. Behind the waterfall, you'll find a cave with the Windstone. (NOTE: You are not able to reach the treasurechest if you haven't lit all torches)
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Angelus
Knight

Postby Angelus » Wed May 17, 2006 5:36 am

Thanks, dude...er... dudette
All your base are belong to us.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”