anyone familiar with these glitches??

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

TonLars
Villager

anyone familiar with these glitches??

Postby TonLars » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am

So I have started playing Lufia 1 again now after not playing it for probably about 10 years or something like that. Today I noticed at one point that Jerin, equipped with her initial "Elven" Bow, attacked on a couple occasions on different monsters and the numbers came out reflected the way you would see in a mirror, and green also. This happened only about 4 times in 2 seperate battles.

#2- later on I also noticed another funny thing. I was attacking a... shoot trying to remember the monster name, Mace Man or something to that effect. I attacked him with Aguro for 126 and the monster did not die. On a seperate battle, on the initial strike with the hero, the hit was worth 124 and the monster died. Found that interesting.

TonLars
Villager

Postby TonLars » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:05 pm

#3 ASDGFAergafdgaer@#%$@#$@#%@$%#@$%@4
I cannot believe this. Today, im playing in the Tower of Light. All of a sudden in the middle of a battle toward the top of the tower, something starts flashing on the right side of the screen, and then the battle is frozen and unable to do anything.
This pisses me off more than when I played Lufia 2 a couple weekends ago in the Dragon mountain. I had gotten all the treasures, gone through every puzzle, including the "Worlds hardest Trick", and then died to the dragon lazily, and had to do that all over again. The thing is, with that, I could get back to where I was fairly quickly without random battles. In this game, it will take at least 35-45 minutes to get back to where I was. Im not sure if I will even play now, not for a while at least...

Edit 2 min. later: Now im sitting here thinking- homework, or go get back to where I was in the tower? Im thinking play Lufia lol

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:19 pm

I've never had these glitches. But I've heard there was a glitch that Jerin can have Lufia's spells and Lufia Jerin's spells.

#2- later on I also noticed another funny thing. I was attacking a... shoot trying to remember the monster name, Mace Man or something to that effect. I attacked him with Aguro for 126 and the monster did not die. On a seperate battle, on the initial strike with the hero, the hit was worth 124 and the monster died. Found that interesting.

That's no glitch, the same kind of monsters can have (little) difference in HP.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:59 am

Can't say that I've ever ran into any of these, however, it's been a long time since I've played any Lufia through completely. That's something I should do soon.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”