Lufia RotS: Tower of truth mysteriously appearing EarthJewel

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

PluisXL
Red Jelly

Lufia RotS: Tower of truth mysteriously appearing EarthJewel

Postby PluisXL » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:45 am

Yesterday while fighting -lots of- Armour Nail, often with 1 or 2 Tartona And when I checked my inventory next to having 24 Power Potions (Want to max. Selans Strength), I suddenly see I also have 10 Earth Jewels, While I never saw it stated after the battle. So offcourse to check if I'm not blind I keep on fighting, and checking my inventory after every battle, again every Earth Jewel I found was not listed in the gained experience screen.... Want to see if other strong monsters with weaker familly member, that both drop items do the same thing (not mentioning you obtained an item from the not dominating one). Just want to share my (I hope unique :lol: ) finding with you guys/galls. But all those extra Earth Jewels are really coming in handy, especcialy in the AC: can evolve a single capsule to class 4 with exactly 28 Earth Jewels (works on all capsules)

EDIT: Same thing happened when fighting Nosferatu and the occasionally showing up Vampire, the moment I got a 'Gloomjewel', there where 4 'bat rock' in my inventory without showing up in the gained experience screen \EDIT

Other small thing I noticed.... Gordovan is allready destoyed in the intro theme...
Meow, man, Meow

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:51 am

Are you playing a ROM or the acutal game? I want to say I've had some issues with items before in the game myself.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:05 pm

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

PluisXL
Red Jelly

Postby PluisXL » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:16 pm

I play the Dutch vertsion on cartridge. It can be something that only occurs on the Dutch, but have no way of checking that. And it's not really a problem but more a nice surprice.

@SinReVi: I use this site for the monster list http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/lufia2/
Meow, man, Meow

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”