Split from new members board

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

BLAKE001
Red Jelly

hi....need help

Postby BLAKE001 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:03 am

um... hi this is the first time i have been to a chat room befor anyway i play lufia, but only #2 and #1 i think i got a walk through for #2 for the dam puzzles when u need to get that sword for tha king, but i only have what it was ment to look like not how to do it.. ya know move this block to here and stuff. can anyone help me I've done it once befor but that was a fluke. PLS HELP.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:58 pm

BLAKE001 wrote:um... hi this is the first time i have been to a chat room befor anyway i play lufia, but only #2 and #1 i think i got a walk through for #2 for the dam puzzles when u need to get that sword for tha king, but i only have what it was ment to look like not how to do it.. ya know move this block to here and stuff. can anyone help me I've done it once befor but that was a fluke. PLS HELP.
You mean the yellow/red blocks puzzle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0AQHN8Yrc
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

BLAKE001
Red Jelly

Postby BLAKE001 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:39 am

Holy F**K thank you SinReVe u r F**k*N best now i can get past it hey do think u could help me download the other lufia games and golden sun games?
oh and if u cant thats alright ur still tha best.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AAAAAAANNNNNNNNIIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEE RRRRRRRUUUUULLLLEEEEESSSSS!

BLAKE001
Red Jelly

Postby BLAKE001 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:19 am

hey SinReVi i have another lufia prob. oh if u can help me wit tha othr stuff on tha othr post than thanks anywho i passed tha red/yello block puzzle but now im after this giant guy who kidnapped some chick but i have two do another puzzle. there is a monster that moves very slow a pot and two switches and tiles but when u put tha pot on a switch the tiles that head too tha doors change colour but in front of tha doors is a switch when u step on closes tha doors now im trapped pls help me again. p.s. sry about postin ya again about this. :(

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:59 pm

Put the pot on the right switch and walk on the path to the right door. Be sure to stay on the path.

And it's against the rules to give links to roms or other illegal stuff.

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”