the legend returns

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kiripsan
Red Jelly

Postby Kiripsan » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:47 pm

This game is my 2nd favorite of the series.
I love those optional fights you aren't supposed to win but if you win you get a nifty item. =x

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:12 am

Lufia: The Legend Returns is a perfect hand held game. It lives up to the standards of a hand held because it's not too complicated like console games are. A great desperate time killer.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Chrisfrmn
Red Jelly

Postby Chrisfrmn » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:28 pm

This was the game that introduced me to the lufia seris one morning on easter i woke up and got it in the easter basket with my first game boy color i still have and i played it ok i didnt understand the maxim story because 1 i was only 6 years old and 2 i was thinking "what is lufia and who is maxim" after i was 8 i understood the story and i wasent able to beat gades after the whole killing aimas master thing but then i looked it up and finally understood about the IP skills (That tutor Wains master didnt really Help ok i was only 6 or 7) And after i had just turned 8 i whooped gades right off the continent i was so happy to move on to lidal and from then on i had fun with this game it is one of the best games i ever played and if i never played it i wouldent be posting this. :lol:

TGArthur
Red Jelly

Postby TGArthur » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm

jorj82 wrote:hmmmm... i guess i'm just unlucky, because i've been going up and down those 5 floors cutting everything for 2 days now and i've found two hi-bombs so far. is there an editor or a cheat code i can use to force them to be in chests or something? i've read all the info @ gamefaqs and rpgclassics (they've got me through quite a few tough spots in many games), but playing fair doesn't seem to be working. :?

Ya I used a HP cheat. I didn't have problems finding bombs, but I'm against the idea of farming up and down the dungeons in search of Hi-bombs. In addition to finding the bombs, you have to hope that they hit hard enough so you can kill him in 5 rounds. Not very attractive gameplay option =/

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 pm

however using a HP cheat isn't much fun is it.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”