Taboo cheats

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

sixgun
Red Jelly

Taboo cheats

Postby sixgun » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:56 pm

Why in EVERY game are there "hardcore" fanatics who think cheating is taboo? I mean, we are not playing against you via multi player! If you are "true" fans of the game, then help others to enjoy the game to THEIR likings, not your own. No two people share the exact feelings about the game. I personally encourage cheating, if it makes the game more interesting. I have pretty much done many searches, for both the cartridge game and emulator version. Sadly however, I am disappointed. I was hoping to see more cheats this series.

The game is great, do not get me wrong. I have played my characters to 60+ levels. I am just sad that it is the same thing in every dungeon, task, etc. The only real interesting part in this game has to be the gambling....or maybe the ancient dungeon.

faust
Soldier

Taboo

Postby faust » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:28 pm

Did you try Lufia 2 or TLR those are good lufia games but about cheating i use cheats when the game is beaten Level select cheats (not on lufia) are useless to me

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:05 am

Ditto, I would play the games once through usually without a walk-through (until I get stuck and say "screw it!"), taking my time.

Maybe on the second go-around I play with cheats. With the way my time's been I would probably cheat on TLR and RoL first time around. TLR is a desperate time kill and RoL is just BS with leveling up.

+30 level game doesn't mean only 10 Exp. per battle! GRR!!!
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”