NEED HELP!!! Looking for resources for Estopolis Tactics

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Does anyone, out of curiousity, have any sprites from the unmentioned game, Lufia ruins of lore? the one i'm after but can't be bothered to play the game long enough to find is Foomy L. I've beaten the game but i think i got rid of it after beating it.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:42 pm

What Foomy L sprite do you want? I can send you a savefile from Lufia RoL (if you have an emulator) that's saved in a menu in the debug mode. You can view all sprites in it.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:12 pm

By the way, what are you making this with, if I may ask? I've been toying around with some Flash stuff and came up with a REALLY REALLY basic tile based lufia "game". I want to ultimately come up with a basic maze sort of game for it. But I'm curious on how your making yours. =D

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

I didn't realise there was more than 1 Foomy L sprite. and yes i do have an emulator.

EDIT:

I actually meant Mousse L from it, not foomy L. No wonder about the confusion

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:23 pm

To rezic:
I want to ultimately come up with a basic maze sort of game for it. But I'm curious on how your making yours. =D

Right now I'm using RPG Maker 2003, but later I'll buy RPG Maker XP to polish the game. You can download pirated versions of RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 for free but XP and VX will cost $60 USD to download.

Probably going to be using Ruins of Lore sprites for monsters in battle too. Right now I'm just working on basic systems so any an all art resources would help right now. I have all the menu sprites for Lufia II if you want them.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”