lol.... Iris hardest boss in TLR?

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

lol.... Iris hardest boss in TLR?

Postby Volt » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Then I might as well just quit the game now. I just whooped her ass without any big trouble. Even her rainbow attack wasnt a big problem (Dei being the fastest one and cant be paralysed, put to sleep, or confused kinda helps). Cure force from Seena and half the team was fixed right away. I tell you, she was easy. I just used my old L2 Gades strategy (debuff the boss, buff own team) and voilá. Honestly, who here beat Iris and actually had a difficult time with her?

I had to laugh when she used that 6-hitter attack... Since Seena takes little damage from it (bishop ring or something equipped) and Melphis absorbs the holy damage. In the end, Melphis absorbed 600+ dmg hits (multiple times), and Seena took an AMAZING 20 dmg per hit from her :P. Even that awe-inspiring reduce attack or whatever its called ultimately didnt do more than 400dmg. It was enough to kill randolph a few times but hey, who cares about randolp, he sucks (honestly, he is the one guy who kept dying over and over and over during the entire AC run).

Final levels before beating Iris were something around 57. I dont know HOW some FAQ writers fought her at level 80 or something...

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:14 am

Wow, nice job Volt! BTW, I invited you to a battle, didn't you noticed? I've waited more than a day for you to pwn me, but it you don't feel like it please decline, I've got equipment locked up in that that I didn't know would be. Thanks man!
I Like Swords!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

I also had no problems with fighting Iris, though it may be some luck in my case. It was about 5 years ago or so and I didn't know that she has two phases. (I did read that later on somewhere in the internet.)

I started my run at floor 100 and did beat anything on my way. And when I finally reached her, I went all-out and defeated her before she could go to phase 2. Luckily I had things like D-End Flash available which was very helpful. I don't know whether I would be able to survive her second phase because I can't remember to have had some light protection.

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Huh, nice Artemis.
Still waiting for Volt, are you around?
I Like Swords!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”