Lufia Merchandise

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

xBLAHMASTERx
Red Jelly

Re: Lufia Merchandise

Postby xBLAHMASTERx » Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

You do now!

Mostly posting so others do not ask if I still have it hehe

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes, I have it now =P Thanks again!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

mb7241
Red Jelly

Postby mb7241 » Fri May 20, 2011 4:11 am

And I was the one that messaged BlahMaster to see if he still had the guide, heh :P .

Looks like I have a bit of catching up to do here :) . Nice stuff (and I have a lead on that Estpolis II OST by Pony Canyon, but not enough $$$ at the present time :/ ).

Edit: SinReVi, do you have a pic of the back of that guide?
Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior, Lufia/Estpolis, and Tales of series games, strategy guides, and merchandise that I don't already own. REALLY looking for a Lufia II official strategy guide and the Pony Canyon-released Estpolis II official soundtrack.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri May 20, 2011 12:44 pm

the back doesn't look that interesting =P

Inside: It's text only

And the photo of my collection on the previous page is outdated =P
This is a more recent photo:

Not on the photo:
- Lufia DS poster, but you can see it on the previous page
- Lufia II Guide (NA) because I didn't have it yet when I made this photo

New: Lufia I (complete) and Japanese Lufia II (complete) and Lufia II Guide (which isn't on this photo)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

mb7241
Red Jelly

Postby mb7241 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 pm

No UPC or ISBN numbers...that's strange o_O . And the inside in plain text...definitely outside the norm for a strategy guide, but still very interesting. Thanks for the pics :) . And that Lufia collection pic is sexy :) .
Wanted: Any and all Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior, Lufia/Estpolis, and Tales of series games, strategy guides, and merchandise that I don't already own. REALLY looking for a Lufia II official strategy guide and the Pony Canyon-released Estpolis II official soundtrack.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Okay, found some info about the Fortress of Doom watch that's in the first post.

From http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread ... nteresting

Hi- that watch is really special to me- it was given to me by the people at Nintendo who decided whether or not to release Super Famicom games here in English for the Super Nintendo- They gave me the watch in appreciation for helping them with the game Estopolis and making suggestions about a U.S. Release- i had bought the Super Famicom game Estopolis and played it- Somebody at Nintendo knew one of my gaming contacts and told them i knew a lot about the game- They contacted me and i helped them through the Japanese version which we know as Estopolis- The head programers at Nintendo working on this game which was eventually called Lufia were given special Lufia watches by Taito- Since i helped them they gave me one too- That is why the watch is special to me- It was never sold to the public and i was told about a dozen were made by Taito as gifts to programers working on translating Estopolis into Lufia.I was lucky enough to be given one and i have never seen another one.I wouldn't sell this watch for a million dollars- really

So that makes it a very rare watch =P

For Dutch people:
http://www.retronintendokopen.nl/a-1918 ... nederlands
There's a Dutch Lufia II guide for sale there for 8 euros. Found this when looking for Lufia stuff (which I don't already have)

http://computer-software.marktplaats.nl ... -arc2.html
Also, someone on marktplaats is selling the pre-order bonus CD that came with the Japanese version of Lufia DS.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”