Estpolis SNES mini Poster Ad (New Artwork?)

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rucah
Red Jelly

Estpolis SNES mini Poster Ad (New Artwork?)

Postby Rucah » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Now, this poster isn't exactly "cool", but man, it is so Taito... I grew up with Taito, so, it doesn't bother me so much. I put "new" as in undiscovered, because I haven't seen it anywhere else, but, if it's not, fine. I'm just pleased to have found it, and no one else knows what Estpolis is. >_>

That's both sides of a folded in half, double sided advertisement. I'll have to be careful if I take a scan. There's Breath of Fire and some weird cartoon cat based PC Engine game on the back.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Re: Estpolis SNES mini Poster Ad (New Artwork?)

Postby SinReVi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Omg you bet I recognise that, I was recently outbid on that advertisement =0 (and couldn't log in on time to enter a higher bid)

Other than that the only time I've seen that was when someone scanned this artwork about 10 years ago.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Rucah
Red Jelly

Postby Rucah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Oh dear, I was hoping it wasn't someone from here I was bidding against. Sorry about that. I'll keep you posted if I see another one, okay? Might even be in better condition next time; not folded in half.

There only seems to be three Sinistrals in this poster. I'd argue that Lufia is the fourth, but, the shadow in the front would seem to have long hair and no big armor, so that's probably Erim. Could they not fit them all there, or was there originally only three?

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:33 pm

Snatching away a Lufia poster from under SinReVi's nose? You'd better run Rucah, you won't survive it. :P
About the Sinistrals: I'd say Lufia's the connecting the party and the Sinistrals in the poster. And in the game, there are three Sinistrals taking Lufia away from the three party members. So it makes sense.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Looks like 3 giant Foomys to me =P

Note to self: Have a higher max bid just in case somebody else drops by last minute
(I think I was the only bidder for days, and my bid was like the minimum amount =P)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Rucah
Red Jelly

Postby Rucah » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:38 am

Well, I am a business woman. You could always make me an offer. :wink:

Here's my Ebay store, if you want some credibility (or I could make a private listing for you):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/beholderofthefe ... pg=&_from=

And because I have a lot of Pokemon crap in there right now (what can I say? It's popular), here's a pic of my former Game Arts collection:

Point being, I find rare stuff all the time, and love obscure franchises. Lufia merchandise is very few and far between, but, I work with a lot of people, and find things for them often, so, I'm used to passing items on rather quickly. I enjoy it.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:18 pm

(really late reply)
I'm interested, but how much for the shipping?

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”