If another Lufia game was to be made...

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:45 am

CT battles with Lufia... now THAt would be something else... think multi-character IPs

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:39 am

Lufia Online! That would be sweet!

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:19 am

Where you could battle with your freinds and stuff. But hopefull it wouldn't get messed up like PSO V2 did. I still like that game too!
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:49 am

I meant something like Final Fantasy 11.

Midian
Forum Moderator

Postby Midian » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:59 pm

to spike: ya, the graphics where good, though, i enjoyed it lol. but the other lufia games are way better!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

I'm full of ideas

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:03 pm

I have a few ideas for a very solid battle system (well the mechanics anyway, everything else about it would probably be 100 pages in full detailed if I didn't leave most of it out.)

Grandia II battles system (little revamped the way I see it of course), Skies of Arcadia's Spirit system (little revamped in my own way also), the Lufia Battle system from number 2 (excluding the monster part because they would have their own complete thing o_O and a little revamped also), Maybe also addings in that Lunar Legend ravamped thing as well (the thing that your little bar would go up when you attacked, this would work for the IP and would only go up 2-5% everytime you attacked instead of it just being when you got hurt), bring in weapon procs and armor abilities and so on... and well, that's really just stracthing the top of the top there believe it or not. Maybe I should become a Video game creator >_> LOL.

As for the Lufia game, they should definitly make another. Ruins od Lore wasn't that bad, when you got over the lack of story and glitching up here and there. Other than that, I thought it was pretty solid. Sure they could have researched some of the bttle systems further (like the monster thing) but it was a good steppiong stone I thought.

(Another thing about the battles system, class oriented like FF5 with some revamps by yours truly also.)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:19 pm

I hope they make a Lufia game with the fighting system of Sword of Mana, where you can attack at any time with a range of weapons

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:25 am

Lufia should stay with their own IP/Scrolls battlesystem.
EDIT: Lufia with realtimebattles would be like CIMA (without sending and protecting the NPCs ofcourse)
EDIT: (and without worldmap, and without cities and shops)
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Wolverien
Red Jelly

Postby Wolverien » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:47 am

well hey why don't we make a lufia ourselves then?? :D

isn't that a great id?? :P

roluf
Red Jelly

Postby roluf » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:35 pm

dude, somebodys already working on that and its almost finished, but making a game inst that easy... :wink: d you think you have skills ? lol :lol:
GADES IS STERKEN DAN OOIT, WAARSCHIJNLIJK OMDAT HIJ OP EIGEN GRONDGEBIED VECHT!!

HAHAHA LOL

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”