Hmm Arek the almighty?... who's that?

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lenc
Red Jelly

Hmm Arek the almighty?... who's that?

Postby Lenc » Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:27 pm

Well I wanted some information on Arek (intro lufia2) And since i cant find it anywhere else i thought .. y not give it a shot here.... anyway Arek the weird person in the intro of lufia2. Who is he? The ultimate sinistral? .. the sinistrals do obey him.. and call him lord howver U never meet him in Lufia 1 OR 2 ( so maybe he's also a reason why the sinistrals come back) and another thing it popped up in my mind the Zalbak ( Final Final boss Lufia3) might be Arek... anyway I played Lufia 1 2 3 in and out and i cant find anything about "arek" the so seemed ruler of the sinistrals xept the Lufia2 intro... hmmm inform me if u can on anything
POW WOW

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:18 pm

Not much is known about him. What we do know, is that he is above the Sinistrals and is neutral. He decided to let the Dual Blade decide who should rule (humans or sinistrals). Most of the other information about him was made up in fan fictions and stuff!

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:23 am

He is a very weird person int he? I mean they don't tell you much about him at all. Maybe some sort of a story will happen with him being the main thing in another lufia game
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:50 pm

Phil wrote:He is a very weird person int he? I mean they don't tell you much about him at all. Maybe some sort of a story will happen with him being the main thing in another lufia game

We shall see... though if I made a Lufia game I'd include him in somehow >_> (actually was planning on doing that late in my fan fic)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:11 pm

Some people theorize that Arek, (aka The Absolute) was not only the chief of the Sinistrals, but quite possibly the creator of the world of Lufia, who also forged the Dual Blade (in The Legend Returns, it was mentioned that no human hands could have possibly created the blade, and at the beginning of Rise of the Sinistrals it was shown to be in the possession of Arek).

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:23 am

In my opinion, Arek is what keeps the Lufia games going. He is the head sinistral and if you kill him then all the sinistrals are gone, right? So chances are, unless a new Erim appears, that when they finally let us kill Arek it will be the end of the series.

Being a big fan of Arek (one of my favorite characters) I must correct you by saying that he is Arek the Absolute not Arek the Almighty.

Lord Apocalypse

Postby Lord Apocalypse » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:58 pm

I know him.
He is the Guy who was in the 2nd Lufia Part.
Erim speak with him about the "Lufia Sword".

I wish Lufia for X-Box with
better Graphics!
I think it will be the best Game
of this Generation!

Sheik
Knight

Postby Sheik » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:57 pm

Lord Apocalypse wrote:I know him.
He is the Guy who was in the 2nd Lufia Part.
Erim speak with him about the "Lufia Sword".

I wish Lufia for X-Box with
better Graphics!
I think it will be the best Game
of this Generation!

First, lets stay on topic

Second, X-BOX is horrible and doesn't deserve Lufia. Make a GCN game!

lesley

Postby lesley » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:02 pm

Arek is father of the sinistrals

rougeredmage
Soldier

Postby rougeredmage » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:06 pm

wave energy! this is purely speculation and i have very little evidence to support my theory however, my logical mental train from the fact that the sinistrels represent evil negative forces. while the heros represent the possertive forces of the universe. thus my theory is that arek the absolute an amalgrimation of the combined wave energys of both the sinistrels and the human races. he also has a link to the dualblade itself. as he has an awareness of the duelblade resonating. perhaps he is the physicalisation of the soul of the duelblade?

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:39 pm

That sounds quite an interesting theory... you could be right!

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:39 pm

Or wrong lol
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

rougeredmage
Soldier

Postby rougeredmage » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:34 pm

well as i pointed out all i was doing was speculating on the limited evidence that i have on hand. for all i know arek the absolute could just be a big joker that enjoys sending out the sinistrels to get a nights sleep. however i do doubt this theory as i have just made it up on the top of my head. what we do know is that arek seems intent on watching and waiting if he is a super eviler vertion of a sinistrel.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:26 pm

I wonder what Arek is waiting for....?

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:51 pm

maybe someone that could challenge him?
stupid is as stupid does

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”