Under-rated?

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

rougeredmage
Soldier

Postby rougeredmage » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:29 pm

i wonder how many more people would enjoy this game if the final boss off the game was a semi dormant semi concious vertion of one of the sinistrels that have been revived in a way other then erim. now to me that sounds alot better but hey i enjoy luifa 4 even though there was little point to playing the game. its not like there would never have been a Lufia if you did not play and complete the game.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:15 pm

If it didn't have dekar in it i would have probably thrown it out the window.

Chris
Forum Admin

Arek...

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:06 pm

rougeredmage wrote:i wonder how many more people would enjoy this game if the final boss off the game was a semi dormant semi concious vertion of one of the sinistrels that have been revived in a way other then erim. now to me that sounds alot better but hey i enjoy luifa 4 even though there was little point to playing the game. its not like there would never have been a Lufia if you did not play and complete the game.

I would of liked Arek to have a part in the story... perhaps he'll feature in a future Lufia? *hint hint Neverland!*

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Re: Arek...

Postby majormastermind » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:48 pm

Chris wrote:
rougeredmage wrote:i wonder how many more people would enjoy this game if the final boss off the game was a semi dormant semi concious vertion of one of the sinistrels that have been revived in a way other then erim. now to me that sounds alot better but hey i enjoy luifa 4 even though there was little point to playing the game. its not like there would never have been a Lufia if you did not play and complete the game.

I would of liked Arek to have a part in the story... perhaps he'll feature in a future Lufia? *hint hint Neverland!*

yeah that's what i was thinking too....they just can't leave loose ends.
stupid is as stupid does

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:07 pm

[color=violet]Hasn't Neverland split apart from Tatio? Isn't that was caused a new development team to be in charge of Lufia IV?[/color]

rougeredmage
Soldier

Postby rougeredmage » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:44 pm

if they didnt leave the lose ends then they would be no more lufia games. i belive someone theorised that its arek the absoloute that is the thred that binds the lufia world and games together.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:41 pm

I wish Lufia Ruin Chasers came out ,but I don't think that' gonna happen
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:56 pm

Yea really.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”