How do you kill Daos???

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Phil
Forum Moderator

How do you kill Daos???

Postby Phil » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:46 am

On lufia 2 - what level would you suggest i need to be to be able to kick his butt with ease?
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Shocker
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Shocker » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:12 pm

99 XD
hehe, I dunno, I just leveled up like hell to level 99 before fighting the sinistrals, so that's what I suggest :lol:

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:18 pm

Funny, cause there are people who say that fighting all of the sinistrals is easy.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:32 pm

I forgot what level I was, but I thought they were easy end bosses.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:30 am

I think I was level 99.... wait a minute =\ That was retry mode... =(

I'd say probably around 56 at the most, probably 44 at the least. Who knows, it's been awhile since I've played it. (regular mode anyway)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:23 am

I'm level 56 at the moment and i can't kill the last one - maybe i should just train up a bit more before - about level 70??
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:47 pm

Phil wrote:I'm level 56 at the moment and i can't kill the last one - maybe i should just train up a bit more before - about level 70??

How badly are you loosing?

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:36 pm

Well err...Quite badly so the post i did before should be right.. If not then 80 - At the moment I am 60 something
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:32 pm

Phil wrote:Well err...Quite badly so the post i did before should be right.. If not then 80 - At the moment I am 60 something

o_O

Your not having much luck are you? I thought I beat him around level 56ish. Maybe it's your strategy and your armor/weapons combos (IP related more than likely).

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:16 pm

I never buy weapons and armour because I think it's pointless but maybe I should then... I need more money!!!
Phil

=> Drummer

=> RS Lvl 100

=> Hardcore Gamer

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:05 pm

Phil wrote:I never buy weapons and armour because I think it's pointless but maybe I should then... I need more money!!!

o_O

Yeah... maybe you should get some blue chest items from the Ancient Cave also, that may help. Different IP rages help in certain situations as well.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:23 pm

Well if you plan to do it without weapons and armour then you should probably be level 99 then. :D

Mehmet Ozkan
Villager

Postby Mehmet Ozkan » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:09 pm

You must heal your friends and fight between him your HP and MP must full and your RK is full on the use and use the powerfull attacks to hit him so powerfull with damage 1300 must be give its longest fight ever in this game and you must 1 hour left and your game is Finished. I have finished yed on the Super Nintendo Entertainment Sysytem (SNES). Good luck
Maxim.

[center]Image
Name: Steel King
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center]

Mehmet Ozkan
Villager

Postby Mehmet Ozkan » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:24 pm

Handy tips do kill Daos.

you mast heal your friends and you ether HP and MP fully to survive this bettle but this battle is to dificult First boost always to you and your friends the Magic defence, Attack power, Defence power and the speed power levels to be a greatest warrior (Need Magic or IP Magic ring to boost your magic defence, Trick boosts your Attack power, Shield magic to boost Defence power and Shining moves to speed ups). Than you must attack him power fully and destroy him and you must equip the stronget weapen, armor and accossiores to make powerfull warrior. you give the Damage of 1950 points to enemy. And use Magic Summon to attack and Healing magic Champion.
Maxim.

[center]Image

Name: Steel King

Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center]

Sabinz

about ur problem

Postby Sabinz » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:37 am

just equip with the weapons/armor that they are selling in the last town before u come up on the doom island and when ur on battle just use the wave motion IP from the dual blade to get ur attack boosted to 1300 (at least) then just heal each turn with selan use fry with artea and attack normally with guy that should be easy even if ur level 50

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”