Lufia GameShark/Game Genie/PAR Code Requests

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

dmaster21
Red Jelly

Postby dmaster21 » Sat May 27, 2006 5:24 pm

wplease help when i try puting the codes you gave me at the emulador it say incorrect GSA code format is yyyyxxxxx and dosnt end up showing up please help""""""""""""""""

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sun May 28, 2006 5:05 am

[quote="dmaster21"]well thanxs for the codes but when i try to enter them the emulador sat incorrect format format is yyyyyyyyxxxxxx or santing like that what should i do[/quote]

Sorry, I put it in a slightly wrong format.

Infinite HP
078B6B1D D646

& the Master Code that goes with it
9288FE52 6AA3
3F9BF94D 1CEA
B8164EDF 6BB4

If that exact format doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Huma
Red Jelly

Postby Huma » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:36 am

im useing a emulater haveing problems geting codes to work im useing the 9x emulater im looking for a lvling codes

Huma
Red Jelly

Postby Huma » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:51 am

I find this very upseting for any new member with questions or needing help wiht this game useing this site its been well over 2 days seens i posted my problem and questions and not even a idk post back sad and just to shows that admits dont care about there fourms

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:36 am

Huma wrote:I find this very upseting for any new member with questions or needing help wiht this game useing this site its been well over 2 days seens i posted my problem and questions and not even a idk post back sad and just to shows that admits dont care about there fourms

They don't care about morons who make stupid posts. Or perhaps, they just don't know how to answer your question. But hey to top it off, leveling in all of the Lufia games is really easy so it's kind of lazy request.

Cunonunda20
Villager

Postby Cunonunda20 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:58 am

Im sorry folks i just need to find the mastercode for Lufia: The Ruins of Lore and the max gold for the game as well i am playing the real game not the emulator.

I would like to know what is the mastercode for Lufia: the Ruins of Lore i tried using the ones here it didnt work i need a mad catz gameshark sp version of the said mastercode the new one that is smaller and black. the said mastercode

9288FE526AAA3
3F9BF94D1CEA
B8164EDF6BB4

Well....it doesnt seem to work for me? i would like to have max gold code as well. These two codes dont work why it fits the codes but its not for lufia?

BLAKE001
Red Jelly

hi....need help

Postby BLAKE001 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:32 pm

hey can any1 help im stuck in a part of tha game and need help.

SinistralX
Red Jelly

Postby SinistralX » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 pm

The best bet is PAR or game genie. I get all of my codes from gamewinners, and they all work, except the "unlock retry/gift mode". Make sure you're entering the correct code into the correct format. To those using emulators, I don't think they support GameShark. Hope this helps a little.
EDIT: Do not doublepost!
In reguards to my earlier post, sorry!!! VisualBoyAdvance does support gameshark, however, ZSNES does not. If anyone has Ruins of Lore codes, help me out! All I really need is a Quick Level Up code, that Ancient Cave ain't like it was in Lufia II!! Another thing, is there something like "Providence" to escape the cave?
.....and I have the power to confront that swell?

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:40 am

in ruins of lore yes there is a providence. It is randomly found but not on the 20th floor. you have to keep going till u find it. they say at the start that there is and give a quick run down and how to use it.

http://www.gameboy-games.com/gba/lufia/ ... htm#cheats

those are the only cheats i've found so far. just google search. i did "lufia ruins of lore"+"code"

Edit: I looked for more

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/lufia_rol.html wrote:i saw the exp 9999 and inf. money cheats... and tried them out..

i came up with something a little bit better...

*for 65000 exp or more everytime you fight:

8203BC98 FDE8

**for a confirmed 65000 inf. amoung of gold:

82038E7C FDE8

*: the exp actually varies. sometimes i get 130 thou exp and up to 190 thou exp. i think my code depends on the monster, but the minimal xp you'll get is 65thou.

**: your gold may rise and fall, but be assured that 65thou of it will be infinite...
sample? u had 100thou gold. u bought something worth 60 thou. rest assured whatever wil happen to your money you will always have 65thou left

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetninten ... id=1051259

SinistralX
Red Jelly

Postby SinistralX » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:13 am

Wow, pretty in-depth, there. However, I found those codes already, and they wouldn't work. Yet again, the whole providence thing helps out alot, but I'm not ready for the 20th floor yet, I just started playing like yesterday. Thanks alot.(Note: not a sarcastic thank you)
.....and I have the power to confront that swell?

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:36 am

SinistralX wrote:Wow, pretty in-depth, there. However, I found those codes already, and they wouldn't work. Yet again, the whole providence thing helps out alot, but I'm not ready for the 20th floor yet, I just started playing like yesterday. Thanks alot.(Note: not a sarcastic thank you)

It isn't on the 20th floor. It's usually well before that

Make sure you have the Master Code in there and activated too. I don't know if all of them work as i haven't tried

jorj82
Red Jelly

Postby jorj82 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 pm

i'm playing lufia: the legend returns on no$gmb and i've been looking for a cheat (gameshark or game genie) to get more experience from battles. can anyone help? :?:

ok scratch that, i managed to fight my way to the "start over" now what i really need is a code to get hi-bombs. i want to beat gades the first time and get the good gear, and all the walkthroughs say i need hi bombs.

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 am

jorj82 wrote:i'm playing lufia: the legend returns on no$gmb and i've been looking for a cheat (gameshark or game genie) to get more experience from battles. can anyone help? :?:

ok scratch that, i managed to fight my way to the "start over" now what i really need is a code to get hi-bombs. i want to beat gades the first time and get the good gear, and all the walkthroughs say i need hi bombs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbcolo ... 3014/24771

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbcolo ... 3014/14165

look up gamefaqs in general. they tend to have walktroughs, faqs, secrets and sometimes gameshark codes.

Cunonunda20
Villager

Postby Cunonunda20 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 pm

Yeah Gamefaqs is pretty good for game genie codes or gameshark... or codebreaker or pro action replay codes. Well i probably have no use for this since i sold my ruins of lore to someone... well its been fun guys.
^ Thank you lady Rella! XD for my avatar and signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1-00k-M1m6g Tales of the Ocean "Best Tales fangame yet!" XD

^ Currently advertised on 25 different forums.

Akai_Kiba
Red Jelly

Postby Akai_Kiba » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:45 pm

Hi I am new here and by accident found this site while looking for gameshark codes for Lufia Ruins of Lore... dose anyone have the master code the gold code and any others for a gameshark made either 2005 or after?

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”