Maxim Descendants... (Fanfic)

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Do you like the names/descriptions of the Maxim Descendants?

Yes
100%
Could Improve Somewhat
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 4

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Maxim Descendants... (Fanfic)

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:04 pm

Ok this probably gives away a lot more than I wanted to... (That and these characters don't get introduced 'til the second/third story anyway.)

The Maxim Descendants

Names:

Sephra Kerne: Dresses Gothic almost, Doesn’t have a care to life other than fighting. Was also abandoned when she was a child. She is the rebellious type.

Darius Kerne: He was raised by an evil genius (name to be kept a secret for now), as he could immediately see his potential...

*Edit*

Please also post feedback whether you like them or not, and how you'd like to see them improved, if at all.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Sirjacen
Villager

Postby Sirjacen » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:28 pm

Last names are a new thing for Maxim's kin (of course, I haven't played the two gba lufia games, so perhaps they have them there). I really like Sephra as a name...just sounds cool. The descriptions seem fine, it really takes the story to see if the characters work, though. But good start.
There's nothing left to lose
There's nothing left to prove
Surrender your love
It's all you can do

- Skillet, "Savior"

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:43 pm

Sirjacen wrote:Last names are a new thing for Maxim's kin (of course, I haven't played the two gba lufia games, so perhaps they have them there). I really like Sephra as a name...just sounds cool. The descriptions seem fine, it really takes the story to see if the characters work, though. But good start.

Yes, last names would be new ^_^ (They aren't in any of the Lufia games as of yet.)

However, it is through his line. So if a female was from that line and intermarried with someone else with a different last name, you could make a case that the last names don't even matter. However, I am also including last names for everyone else, so leaving them without last names would be kind of silly :P

I agree Sephra is an awsome name. The day I stumbled upon that one (by random guessing of what a good name would be) I was like... "Hey, that sounds really good... now for a last name >>''.

And yes it really does take the story to create the characters as well.

Thanks for your input again ^_^
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:20 pm

I like the names and descriptions too. Darius is also a great name!

(Hmm... I think there is a pop singer called Darius. Still a great name though!) ;)

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”