Got stucked in both GS games

Talk about anything relating to the Golden Sun series here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Got stucked in both GS games

Postby SinReVi » Sun May 29, 2005 7:00 pm

Can somebody help me?

In Golden Sun I have to follow Sheba who went into Babi's lighthouse, but I don't know what to do in the room with the lady statue and a tower (forgot the place name, it was something with Tunnel in it)

In Golden Sun The Lost Age I am in Gabomba Statue the dungeon after you get Piers. I don't know where to go, do I have to do something with that thing that changes it's color? (I don't know what you call that in English)
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Re: Got stucked in both GS games

Postby Naminé » Mon May 30, 2005 1:58 am

SinReVi wrote:In Golden Sun I have to follow Sheba who went into Babi's lighthouse, but I don't know what to do in the room with the lady statue and a tower (forgot the place name, it was something with Tunnel in it)

Hmm...I remeber that area, but I forgot what to do. Maybe "Reveal" might work (I know a switch is found there by using that spell).....

SinReVi wrote:In Golden Sun The Lost Age I am in Gabomba Statue the dungeon after you get Piers. I don't know where to go, do I have to do something with that thing that changes it's color? (I don't know what you call that in English)

Are you in the top of the statue? I know you have to move the blocks in the right order to complete the puzzle. I also know that you have to use "Pound" on two switches to get farther in the dungeon.

BTW, maybe GameFAQ's might be of use. Good luck trying to figure out the puzzles (lucikly I had a guide to help out with those areas).

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:28 pm

>_< seems like the problem was that I skipped Venus Lighyhouse.

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Smarty_Arty
Red Jelly

Postby Smarty_Arty » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:17 pm

In Golden Sun I have to follow Sheba who went into Babi's lighthouse, but I don't know what to do in the room with the lady statue and a tower (forgot the place name, it was something with Tunnel in it)

You have to go to venus lighthouse first. Just climb up the room with the electric force field thingy and use reveal. You will see a door. Go through it and you'll end up in a room similar to the one in babi lighthouse. There you need to use some fancy psynergy. It's been a long time since I last played GS so I don't remember exactly what to do.

In Golden Sun The Lost Age I am in Gabomba Statue the dungeon after you get Piers. I don't know where to go, do I have to do something with that thing that changes it's color? (I don't know what you call that in English)

I always get stuck there so I can't help you with that, the only thing I remember is that you have to jump on the fancy white spinning thingies and use pound somewhere. I wish you the best of luck though.

*EDIT* Ehehee... I didn't notice how old this thread was.

Return to “Golden Sun”