Future of Final Fantasy

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Future of Final Fantasy

Postby Chris » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:01 pm

Where do you think the series will go from now? Will the games remain traditional RPGs, only with spiffed up graphics... or will the rest of them end up having online elements? Or one day in the far future, will we have to put on special goggles and play virtual Final Fantasies? :roll:

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:04 pm

I think they will continue on all fronts with all types of games.

My reasoning is because it is a company looking to make money. If they put all their eggs into one basket they will only get a minimal share of the market. Plus it's a really popular series.

I don't see anything but them to keep doing every kind of type and any and every kind of system they can get it on (unless they are contracted to only be on one system.)
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:55 pm

The next one i heard will not be online play....thank God for that one.....i'm having too many problems out of this one.
stupid is as stupid does

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:37 am

majormastermind wrote:The next one i heard will not be online play....thank God for that one.....i'm having too many problems out of this one.

FFXI?
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

zyphr
Hero of the Lufians

Postby zyphr » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:25 am

I doubt they'll ever go the the googles thing. because if you character gets a gun it will become an FPS! Arrrrrrrggggggh!

Return to “Final Fantasy”