Final Fantasy X-2 Music

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Final Fantasy X-2 Music

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:11 pm

Jade from SweetBox, she's got a REALLY REALLY REALLY good voice. I mean I love Real Emotion and 1000 words. They also play a complexed song at the end of the game called 3000 words. That is Jade singging over another woman name Komoda(I think) and then the same song done in Japanese. I know the 1000 form Komoda did for the Soundtrack to the game is longer with a BEAUTIFUL second verse I have the two on a CD and I think I have the third somewhere.... Anyway what do you guys think?
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Real Emotion was okay, but 1000 Words (both versions) were great. Almost as good as Suketi Da Ne (FFX---sp?) and Simple & Clean.

(btw, this is Final Fantasy-related, so I am going to move it to the correct forum...)

EDIT :: Seems Chris forgot to give Moderators power here (cannot moderate this forum...).

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:36 pm

Thank you for your help it's been a year or so since I've been on so I'm a little rusty... but anyway what did you think about the addition of voices to the story line? So far only FFX and X-2 have what they have. You think they'll eventually make one that is all spoken dialouge?

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:22 am

I wouldn't put anything past Square... Actually they made three versions of 1000 words didn't they? One from Jade, one with Komoda and Jade, then didn't Komoda do one of her version with herself??? (If you can follow it.)
"Nothing is a lost cause as long as there is but one fool who believes."

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:24 pm

Yes they did on two of them. See Jade did do the one for Yuna that she sings in the game. Komoda sings one for the soundtrack, AND she also sings a version of it completely in Japanese. 3000 Words is just the over lapping of the first verse of all three songs. So all in all you were right.

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:29 am

Well, Kodoma also did ANOTHER song in Japanese that wasn't even translated for the game. I have it somewhere on one of my burned cd's. I'll see if I have the name written down somewhere.
"Nothing is a lost cause as long as there is but one fool who believes."

~Anime~Girl~
Red Jelly

Postby ~Anime~Girl~ » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:52 pm

Real Emotion is so cool 1000 words is gay >_< gay and slow O_o Real Emotion is soooooooo Good and has a really cool tune!!
~Anime~girl~ Sweet Like Candy! Sweet Like You! Oh How I Miss You!

Return to “Final Fantasy”