Final Fantasy: crystal chronicals

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:48 pm

The single player story mode has an interesting story to it but not much of a detailed one. The stories is that the current day world is over ran by a powerful substance called Miasma which will kill anyone that comes in direct contact with it. The monsters have some how become used to it and immune to it's effects but anyway. The point of the first couple of years is Your Character is off on an adventure too collect Murr(spelled wrong I think.). The Murr is to purify the crystal that protects your home town of Tipa (Default Name). As long as you do that you'll progress in the game fine, and what MajorMastermind didn't meantion was in one player mode you have a moogle to hold the Chalise for you which allows you to battle all you want, without worries of taking Maisma damage unless he drops it. At any point, the game lasts for seven years in years 4-7 you find out the Maisma is not a natural substance, and in the last year of the game which is year seven you find the key to destroying the Miasma and everyones depenece on the town crystals to protect them. I'm not going to get too much into the last couple things but if you want to know more about the ending of the game give me a reply or something.

All in all it's really a fairly good game, but not too popular with many of the Other FF fans
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:27 am

Boy, don't we love telling what we find out in games??? Anyway...all and all it is a good game. I just wish I had some more GBA/GC cords so I can paly the mulit-player version of it.
"Nothing is a lost cause as long as there is but one fool who believes."

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:22 pm

I don't know about you, my friend..., :wink: but I like sharing what I know about games people love. Sometimes when players do that with each other one will meantion something one of them didn't see or didn't do. Then when they go back to play it again, they'll notice it. And in some cases like the older games they'll have like... a 'deeper' level of play through. But as long as I don't give away an ending that is good, it's all gravy. :lol: :D
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:31 am

Considering you havne't beat it yet.^^
"Nothing is a lost cause as long as there is but one fool who believes."

Mace
Red Jelly

Postby Mace » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:02 am

In my opinion it is a very nice game, though I have only played the Single Player mode. What they fail to tell you is exactly why you carry this "vase" or why you get drops of "water" when you beat bosses and if you did indeed know it would alleviate a lot of the rather shallow comments of "Oh this game was harder than Megaman so it sucks."

The world as you know it is shrouded in Miasma (Devilish Fog) and it is the crystals within the towns that keep it away, though these crystals must be replenished every year with Myrrh from Crystal Trees. Gathering together adventurers, Crystal Caravans set out for each town to visit the Myrrh Trees and replenish the crystals so that the towns my thrive for another year.

When you actually play in Single Player, you have a moogle who will help you and carry the Crystal Chalice you are given (Which has a crystal shard in it) so you can fight, and the "bubble" that it puts around you is the area in which the crystal dispells the miasma, and if you move too quickly (Which is rare) you can leave the protection of the crystal shard and are left susceptible to the deadly mist.

I won't go any further because doing so would give away a plethora of spoilers, but it may seem repetitive, but at least for Single Players, you will need to travel through many many years of replenishing your town's crystal before you are ready for the Cosmic Truths behind it all...Just be warned, it is very very difficult and this game does require a great deal of patience.
I'm your huckleberry.

Camu
Villager

Postby Camu » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:41 am

I hope my post isn't too far out of time...

I loved the game to death! I got to year 11! then my borther got jeleous, and deleted my file! Now I've started again and I'm now at year 4... Stupid brother... The GBA multi-player thing is for when people talk to you, for hints and playing mini-games!

btw, I have a hint for anyone that needs it.
The colour of Mog will determine the type of spell he uses. Red=fire blue=blizzard ect.
before entering a dessert, shave Mog Completely! this will keep he's energy up for longer.
Once a jolly swag-man camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a Coolabah Tree
And he sang as he watched and he waited until his billy boiled
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

Blanck
Knight

Postby Blanck » Fri May 05, 2006 10:39 pm

FF:CC is a fun game, for 1 week.
I got it because I'm an die-hard FF fan, but it gets so boring because you have to do the same thing all over again :S

Return to “Final Fantasy”