Walt Disney World

An archive of locked topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Walt Disney World

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:09 pm

For the last two weeks I've been in Florida. I actually stayed in a Disney hotel (All-Star Movies). We had a 10-day pass, but also spent three days visiting Universal Orlando.

I was worried that I wouldn't enjoy Disney being a teen, but this holiday has proven to me that Disney isn't just for kids! :lol:

Anybody else been to Walt Disney World? :D

Sage Maduin
Villager

Postby Sage Maduin » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:55 pm

Yes. I live in Georgia, and one year for our annual band trip we went to Disney World, and like you said, it was even fun as a teen, despite my worries. We went to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, and Magic Kingdom. Well, all the parks, actually. Anyway, my favorite rides were that Aerosmith Rockin' Roller Coaster, and then the Animal Kingdom had this AWESOME dinosaur ride that wasn't really a roller coaster, but it was AWESOME. You supposedly went in a time machine and such. Did you ride that?

And BTW, since you mentioned you're a teen, how old are you, if you don't mind saying? I'm 17, and just graduated from high school.
~Sage Maduin

Imperial Dragon
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Imperial Dragon » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:26 pm

I haven't been to Disney World, I think I would like to, though.

But I'm not a fan of Michael Eisner (the big cheese at Disney right now). He's running Disney into the ground, and I don't like it one bit. Any Disney original series will be killed as soon as it hits 65 episodes, regardless of popularity...
Follow your dreams, you never know where they'll lead you.

Being defeated is only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanant.

L'amour est une belle chose. "Love is a beautiful thing."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:34 pm

Eeek! Did you know that there was an accident on Big Thunder Mountain Railway recently (at Disneyland)?

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:49 pm

Sage Maduin wrote:Yes. I live in Georgia, and one year for our annual band trip we went to Disney World, and like you said, it was even fun as a teen, despite my worries. We went to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, and Magic Kingdom. Well, all the parks, actually. Anyway, my favorite rides were that Aerosmith Rockin' Roller Coaster, and then the Animal Kingdom had this AWESOME dinosaur ride that wasn't really a roller coaster, but it was AWESOME. You supposedly went in a time machine and such. Did you ride that?

And BTW, since you mentioned you're a teen, how old are you, if you don't mind saying? I'm 17, and just graduated from high school.

Yer me and chris have been on 'Dinosaur' in Animal Kingdom, it felt like you were going down and down into the earth, and suddenly this dinosaur on your right roars so loud it hurts your ears. I quite liked Tower Of Terror, i thought it was brilliant! anyone been on that? We went on quickly at like 10:00 pm, and it was pitch black, and they let us on, and doing the Tower Of Terror while the park is in darkness isnt half scarey!
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:31 pm

Aerosmith was great fun, and so was DINOSAUR! Tower of Terror at 10:00pm was fantastic (and there was no queue!)...

BTW, I'm 16. :)

WindChildFuko
Hero of the Lufians

Postby WindChildFuko » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:08 am

I'm no big fan of Disney, but I think that they ruined their rep by stopping making the classic movies and only making pixars.
"God Bless America" doesn't mean "God damn everyone else."

The world is my country and to do good is my religion.

Killing one man is murder. Killing 100,000 men is foreign policy.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:42 pm

Apparently kids find computer animated movies more exciting than their classical cartoons.

Return to “Locked Topics”